Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking forward to being free to work on a job once I am finished studying, one where I can use my ways of thinking in unique ways.

I am not looking forward to the challenge of actually going out there and finding somewhere which is a good fit for me, and I for it! :kitteh:

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
My summer break is over Monday. I have to be in School again with a bunch of entitled snot wads; who are too dumb to know they are stupid. Nothing like being an ENTP trapped in that environ!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm looking forward to graduating next summer and going off to college but at the same time, I don't wanna do my college applications in the next few months. :(

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Ugh me too. So anxious about the admissions process! I'm also gonna miss my high school friends (I already miss my class of '15 friends too). :(
definately! Right now I fear that Im not good enough, and all of the essays, resumes, and recommendations, I really don't want to be denied by a college!
I will definately miss my friends, especially the ones that I've known since pre-k
Our 2k15 class wasn't the nicest class at my school so I only miss one of them really

·
Registered
412 Posts
I am not looking forward to my girlfriend / fiancé going off to a University 300 miles away.

She is going away next month. From 2 weeks ago I have become overly sensitive and a nervous wreck, way too much emotion for me. I have never had to deal with these feelings and am usually laid back.

I have never felt in love or this happy being with someone before her and now new emotions are popping up and I do not know what to do. My Ne-Fi is going crazy, I am getting incredibly clingy and moody. I am constantly freaking out inside my head while trying to play cool. Becoming seriously upset and unsure what to do, it is becoming disorentating. I know it is not the end of the world and I know that she will come to see me, as a unit we are solid. I just feel like my heart is breaking. I am scared that we will drift away from each other or she will be different/uninterested in me. She is everything to me and I don't know what to do with my self when she leaves and feel like I am just going to go home and start isolating myself and shutting down.

Sorry for a post like this, I am feeling sorry for myself and it is pathetic.

Reactions: sinaasappel

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I'm looking forward to planning a vacation to San Fran with just my husband. Every time I get to spend (rare) time alone with him, I remember why I married him.

I am not looking forward to all the SJ scheduling and organizing I have to do for my kids when school starts again. For me, by far, that is the hardest part about being a mother.

(Apparently I'm the only one on here over the age of 20)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts