Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you're anything like me, at any given moment you're procrastinating on something (more likely, lots of things) that you're supposed to be doing. so what are you procrastinating on right now?

me, i'm currently procrastinating on responding to a gazillion e-mails, on mailing my change-of-address forms, on going grocery shopping for something other than pizza or fast food burgers, on grading papers..... the list goes on. :confused:

how bout you?

Reactions: sumi

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
Finishing quite a few fanfics, starting my own original fiction and finishing reading quite a few different books.

·
Registered
297 Posts
cleaning my apartment

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love how it took all of about 2 seconds for the responses to start coming in... that's my fellow INTP's! :crazy:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Reactions: mamuk

·
Registered
197 Posts
procrastinating on:
chores, work, taxes, admin, cleaning, socializing, honestly on everything today :-D I LOVE IT....
then again, today is one of my designated procrastination days and I am most definitely making the most of it :crazy:
Actually that's the way I deal with it, I will allow my self time to procrastinate thus making it possible to not do it all the time.

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
Writing things...

One is a chapter I promised to write for a friend of mine. We're doing a story together. Writer's block and insane procrastination skills aren't helping on my end.

My final, a logic essay devoid of any argumentive fallacies. It was due yesterday, I got an extentsion, and I still haven't started it. ...Kinda wondering if I ever will, really... Hm.

Oooh, look, shiny thing! *more procrastination*

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
911 Posts
I think it would be a nice time to clean up... ... Oh hey I'm just gonna read that article!
3 hours later... Meh, I'll do it tomorrow.
Same with studying and essays.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
today is one of my designated procrastination days and I am most definitely making the most of it :crazy:
Actually that's the way I deal with it, I will allow my self time to procrastinate thus making it possible to not do it all the time.
hRRRMMMmm.... now there's an interesting idea. does this work for you? i've never tried it. i'm always guilt-ridden instead.

·
Registered
197 Posts
hRRRMMMmm.... now there's an interesting idea. does this work for you? i've never tried it. i'm always guilt-ridden instead.
ow yes it does :laughing: depending on how busy I am, I will allow myself anything between an hour up to a weekend of procrastination time.... I LOVE IT

sometimes I still do it when I'm not allowed, but HEY I'm an ENTP, I love breaking the rules. In all fairness, sometimes I will work during my procrastination time as well

Most importantly, it allows me to do nothing without feeling guilty :tongue:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts