Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thankful for my family. For being supportive of me even though i cause them grief most of the time. Thankful for being alive in spite of all my suicidal tendencies. Thankful for PC, for learning so much about life from all of you. You all deserve a pat on the back (maybe more!) for your contributions to society.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I am thankful for my family too and for long distance communication so I can talk to them. I am thankful for being super busy so that I don't have much time to think about some things that I don't want to think about. I am thankful for benadryl and finally being able to sleep at night this year and for PerC for being the reason I don't feel like such a freak that doesn't belong in this world anymore (sorry, depressing). Mostly I am thankful for being able to feel again and for daydreaming (I so love daydreaming). Yeah, I have a feeling this could go on and on...

Reactions: refugee

·
Registered
375 Posts
Right now I am thankful for the gift to humanity that is music. The fact we are endowed with the ability to communicate and experience so powerfully through the arrangement of melodic and rhythmic sound is so amazing to me. I am thankful that God made that part of life...and I'm thankful I have developed an ability to express with it myself.

Also, I'm thankful for trees, and cats, and clouds, and fruit, and friends, and family, and smells, and all of you, even though I don't know you all personally, I am thankful that you have life.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sleep, sweet sweet sleep... I dont tell it enough how much I love it or spend enough time with it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts