Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,567 Posts

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,567 Posts
Still unsure about posting on other types thread...
(Is it okay...?)
(´ー`)a
Fe types in general seem more relaxed abut it. Get a feel for the subforum, some subforums are mostly social chitchat.

l wouldn't advise other types to post in the INTJ sub.

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
how photon flash player browser is some fucked up shit. How wild some of the new apps I recently checked out are. I'm also thinking of forbidding myself to ever purchase gold fish crackers ever again after now that I have no excuse to purchase them. I'm convinced they are laced with pepperidge farm crack.

·
Forum Conspiracy Theorist
11,196 Posts
How so many people work deliberately to advance the aims of the elites despite the fact that in the event that their success would result in most of these people being dragged around the back and shot for their efforts.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,567 Posts
trying to overcome my utter disdain at the thought of installing a curtain rod, so l can order a nice curtain for my sliding door. lol.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,567 Posts
Two things l wish people would do more:

''So, Jim, when's the last time you touched a girl's ____?''

Jim-''Well let's see, l'm 23 now, divide by 7...carry the one...multiply by niiiineeeeeeee-that'd be-never!"

Also covering your ears and saying LALALLALA I CAN'T HEARRRRRRRRR YOU

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Crawling back in bed and snuggling up to my pillows for a nappy nap. I've an hour to go before I can even go home. And then however many hours till bedtime. Must. Do. This. Productive. Day. Need. More. Coffee. :p

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,567 Posts
Feeling bad for being fiercely annoyed at the Taco Bell staff person for checking in with me every 4-5 minutes.

But it's fast food, not a Michelin 3 Star. leave me alone lol.

21 - 40 of 83398 Posts