Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I thought some of you might like this. So post the video, movie, or TV show that you're watching right now.

And please don't be immature. :wink:

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
I watch a lot of news shows, and history shows. I like Haunted History, Erin Burnett, The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, Hardball with Chris Matthews, Pawn Stars, and Piers Morgan. I also like History Channel specials, especially that one on the Dark Ages and the Revolutionary War (although that one comes on more on the military channel)

Reactions: Halcyon

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
Finally finishing the last season of Friday Night Lights. After that we'll watch the second season of Game of Thrones.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Walking Dead, it's best if you watch from the beginning, one of those shows. I'm sure AMC will do another marathon before it starts up again in October for the first half of season four. The comic books are even better.
The only other show that I watch often(that is still running) is American Ninja Warrior but I don't think that's a very INFJ-y show.

Edit: Flow is a great channel I watch quite often, they have so many good series going on right now. Even if you're not one for watching/doing parkour or freerunning it has some great health videos.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
This thread.

Just kidding.

The live feed of how Syrian children get gassed, some foam from the mouth or nose, others get seizures and dilated pupils.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The live feed of how Syrian children get gassed, some foam from the mouth or nose, others get seizures and dilated pupils.
Well that's disturbing. Why you watchin that?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Watching Japanese drama Otenki Onee-san ("Weather Girl") and enjoying it quite seriously just because I love the interpersonal dynamics in it :)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
How rude..

Why? Because I rather take an unpleasant truth than a comforting lie for an answer.
http://personalitycafe.com/current-events/158901-1300-dead-due-chemical-attack-graphic.html
Oh dear, why take everything so seriously? or, if you were serious about empathizing with the victims, why state it almost jokingly? Anyway, sorry if was wrong, it's hard for me to see where a person is coming from when I don't see them in front of me and "feel" their energy. Forums are faceless, voiceless, emotionless and often mindless sets of words and phrases to me.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
Oh dear, why take everything so seriously? or, if you were serious about empathizing with the victims, why state it almost jokingly? Anyway, sorry if was wrong, it's hard for me to see where a person is coming from when I don't see them in front of me and "feel" their energy. Forums are faceless, voiceless, emotionless and often mindless sets of words and phrases to me.
If you don't feel the energy, it is best to reserve judgement and not respond at all unless you aim to identify the intent. That is what I would do and I suggest you do the same.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I've been watching Mad Men, but the pace I go I've been watching like 1 episode every couple weeks. I just saw an episode yesterday though and it was really good, gave me some stuff to think about.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been watching Mad Men, but the pace I go I've been watching like 1 episode every couple weeks. I just saw an episode yesterday though and it was really good, gave me some stuff to think about.
No TV for you. Only poetry :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts