Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Breaking Bad... It's gonna end soon. Really good series. I wouldn't say 10/10 but really good still. And it has been helping me a lot during my depression. Jesse is depressed from the end of season two to... probably the end of the series. I like focusing on the loneliness and feelings of the characters.
It's good that the seasons can still manage to be interesting and doesn't look like they're just being made for more money like most shows... I rarely watch beyond season 2 in most series, haha...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Triple Axel! :D
Mixed with Running Man after a few episodes because I can't even commit to watching so many in one shot :laughing:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I'm re-watching 2 Broke Girls right now, in anticipation for the new season beginning next Monday :proud:

Later I'll watch my Roseanne dvds with dinner (I do this every night)

Reactions: Crimson Ash

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Been watching old episodes of The Big Bang Theory in preparation for the new season. =)

I'm re-watching 2 Broke Girls right now, in anticipation for the new season beginning next Monday :proud:
Can't wait for the new season. :proud:
I also have a crush on Kat Dennings(Max) which only supplements my desire to watch the series. :blushed:

Reactions: entheos

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'm watching the local news, channel 13, "the one for losers", says my dad. They're talking about a special boat docked at the inner harbor.. some sort of "sail-a-bration" is going on. And It might rain this weekend. There's some traffic at Coca-cola drive.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I'm watching a gnat or a fruit fly or something like that fly around the computer screen and get up in my face.

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WWE SmackDown.

All the food commercials are getting to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts