Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this might be a suitable idea for a thread here, perhaps even to add to the Sticky Threads.

Very simple. What are you watching right now? Could be a TV show, a movie, whatever. Go at it.

I'm watching Jeopardy! right now.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bates Motel season 2. Great performances, and interesting (disturbing) to see how Norman's psyche changes.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I started watching a British comedy TV show on netflix called Phoneshop. Came out in 2010. I've watched season 1 and up to season 2.

·
Registered
326 Posts
This is a good idea. I'm watching In the Flesh.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Binbir Gece, a turkish soap opera. It's the only thing I watch on television actually.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Bob's Burgers atm

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
B-Daman.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thought I'd go through Californication season 1-4 again before jumping onto season 5. Been a good while since I watched it last.

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
I'm re-watching Mad Men from start to finish because I forgot a lot of the little details of what happened (not going to finish in time for the finale, sadly, but it's ok, I'll just spoil the end for myself). Just finished Season 2, Episode 5.

I have so many thoughts about Mad Men....

·
Registered
654 Posts
It's 2:00am.
You do not want to know.

:tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.