Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I am wearing a camo tanktop and some grey shorts...

*fashioooooooooonnnnn*
Me too :D Only my shorts are green with yellow dots.

EDIT: I should probably clarify that my green and yellow polka dot shorts are nightwear as in ZZZ, not day wear ; D

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Reactions: Tulipgarden

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'm wearing a knee length, grey flow skirt and a white tank top with my hair clipped back.
Earlier today; I was wearing khaki capri pants; a similarly colored, quarter length sleeve top (with an image of Ariel on it) and circular, leopard print earrings.

I'm so glad someone created a thread like this! I may/may not contribute some photos; when I feel I'm wearing something post worthy. :p

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Me too! I'm having a "fat feeling" day and the waist band in this skirt is so comfortable and gives me "space"!
haha, me too!! I have items on reserve for my fat days ;) . When i really need space, especially when i'm ragging, i wear my hubbys gym pants and t's. On those days i feel so frumpy to match my grumpy. I like wearing his clothes, i like smelling him when he's not around...and , i don't want him close.:p

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,225 Posts
Wearing my nice new hoodie, some basketball shorts, and my TEAM COCO Conan O'Brian T-shirt. That's not unusual though, I do not wear generic or name-brand t-shirts anymore. They are all custom prints, usually that someone else made representing various movies, hobbies, TV shows, and other pop culture things I'm interested in. I love to pair it with a 3/4 unzipped hoodie to boldly proclaim my love for Freddie Mercury, Top Gun, or the "Nightman Cometh" episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
haha, me too!! I have items on reserve for my fat days ;) . When i really need space, especially when i'm ragging, i wear my hubbys gym pants and t's. On those days i feels so frumpy to match my grumpy. I like wearing his clothes, i like smelling him when he's not around...and , i don't want him close.:p
Hahaha you just said "ragging" lol! I can't wait to use that one. We have a lot of names for it in this house but this one I haven't used yet.

That's so sweet about wanting him close too. :) I can relate to that too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, guess I'd also share in the fun :)

I am wearing a shirt (you know, one with buttons and such) and grayish pants with stripes which is really comfy because it is looser then jeans. Most of the times I like to wear something in those lines, work, school or in my free time. When I don't feel like doing anything and just hang around in my room I like to wear as little as possible though, more freedom!

·
Registered
764 Posts
@chimeric lol I've been using that excuse for the past 5 months. A fashion teacher was like what is this layered colored outfit top is that what kids are wearing to which I replied, this is all I have thats clean. I don't own a washing machine.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts