Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
I always have a hard time picking favorites, mostly because i dont actually have 'favorites' but ill give ya three diff ones i can think of atm that i really liked

The Last Samarai
Up in Smoke (Cheech n Chong)
The Dark Knight

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Breastman's Bikini Pool Party
The Tits That Saved XXX-mas
Finding Nemo

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
lmao bozo great combo!

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Aliens (Second one noobs)
My Neighbor Totoro (Miyazaki is a legend and this movie is overlooked since it is for children)
Grave of the Fireflies (So good I don't think I could watch it ever again)

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
The Princess Bride
Amelie
The Royal Tenenbaums

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
I love Amelie!
I love Miyazaki movies too, especially Princess Mononoke and My Neighbour Totoro. They're just so beautiful.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I love Miyazaki movies too, especially Princess Mononoke and My Neighbour Totoro. They're just so beautiful.
yeah the art and music in Totoro just blows me away. I feel so relaxed and at peace every time I watch it.

·
Banned
245 Posts
Garden State has such a great emotional heart. It's not a perfect film but i love it.
Slumdog Millionaire. I lose myself in it and sob uncontrollably at the end. AMAZING cinematography.
It's A Wonderful Life.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
The Beach
I never watched the movie, but I read the book a couple years ago. Damn, it was great. Sounds kinda like something I'd go and do, but without the bad leaders :p.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Almost Famous
The Beach
The Boat That Rocked

Almost famous is a great movie, have yoe ever seen Rock Star with Mark Walberg?

Garden State has such a great emotional heart. It's not a perfect film but i love it.
Slumdog Millionaire. I lose myself in it and sob uncontrollably at the end. AMAZING cinematography.
It's A Wonderful Life.

Zack Braff is an amazing actor, hes in another movie called The Last Kiss, you should deffinately check it out!!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?

I have to ask you, who introduced you to that classic?
Haha! xD I just love the paper boy. :p "I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!"

And my dad introduced me to that movie. It's one of his favourites.
Another movie that I love is One Crazy Summer. It was just great. lol.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts