Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to refocus our current tasks that have been put off.
In fact I am encouraging myself, haha.

Instruction:

1. Post a current task you want to finish. (Specific = okay)
2. Close personalitycafe or your PC and just do it.
3. After finishing the task, go to personalitycafe and claim your success.

Of course, it will be super okay to:
1. Encourage people to finish their tasks.
2. Congratulate people who have finished the tasks.

I go first:

I want to prepare my next fellowship's "bible study". I am the leader of the activity and I have to plan for the background + discussable topics + informational messages of a scripture. I will finish the background info first.

·
Banned
790 Posts
I'm not graduating anytime soon.

Reactions: refugee

·
Retired Administrator
18,211 Posts
I'll choose one I can actually do right now...though maybe come back when I get home to choose some others that have been biting my ankles.

My task is to go do 25 pushups (probably not all at once...okay--definitely not all at once). : /

Edit: Ok--done! I was surprised to do sets of ten. I think my body was still asleep and didn't figure it out fast enough.

But I realize I didn't do OP properly, because it's not something I was really "putting off." Still...I should probably start doing push ups everyday again, since it's not difficult and it helps with anxiety.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Maybe we should pace our accomplishments.. not just expect ourselves to achieve big things over-night.
I dunno about you all, but I have been sitting on my butt depressed for far too long, and even doing the dishes sounds like an amazing feat of physical exertion. :blushed:

This thread is a brilliant idea in my opinion, much needed for us procrastinators.. and.. well.. also a great way to encourage self-esteem and to express enthusiasm for life.

I'm still procrastinating, though. :crying:

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Tip to all INFPs regarding productivity from an ESTJ (feel free to kill me afterwards):

You have tasks to do? Do them. Work first, play afterwards. Just do it, and then you have the rest of the day to dick about. Use a schedule like Google Keep, and plan things. I find that easier that scattering things throughout the day, not knowing what to do and when. And it will help develop your Inferior Te :)

(Tip swap. Now you can tell me how to develop Inferior Fi >:) )

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's a looong list. I can't prioritize. This seems like too much commitment! I've been procrastinating for years now, I have no clue where the off-switch is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.