Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to know which enneatypes you frequent on. My guess is you're often...7s, 1s, 8s or 3s?

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I think we kind of went over this in another thread but whatever.

8w7 Sx

Reactions: Le9acyMuse

·
Registered
531 Posts
I am 7w8 sx

Reactions: Le9acyMuse

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we kind of went over this in another thread but whatever.

8w7 Sx
Tried scoping out the threads on the 1st page just in case. With the coast seemingly clear, I posted this common question to make with the convo. Never get to talk to you guys!

Lemme throw another question. If I suspect my bro is an estp, what signs could I look for to discern it? Having 'bout 80% N in my neutral family, I'd hope at least one more S would help keep me from drownin' in them.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Tried scoping out the threads on the 1st page just in case. With the coast seemingly clear, I posted this common question to make with the convo. Never get to talk to you guys!

Lemme throw another question. If I suspect my bro is an estp, what signs could I look for to discern it? Having 'bout 80% N in my neutral family, I'd hope at least one more S would help keep me from drownin' in them.
Well if he is an ESTP then he is a more outgoing, emotionless you. Fi and Ti are similar in decision making. Basically you should understand his logic pretty easily. If he is ENTP his final decisions might seem about out of the blue but they can be similar to ESTP.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, so far I've got 7s and 8s. I tend to wonder how 7s and 8s are made. Like, in what environments? Don't stop now! Gotta hear from more of you before my thread dries up

You guys do joke and smile every millennia, don't you? He jokes but he is more scarce than I emotionally. Maybe he's got a J. ESTX is at least agreeable, to me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts