Personality Cafe banner

What are your epiphanies ?

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Frisson Messenger 
#1 ·
Realizing that despite feeling all alone in my struggles, everyone struggles, although we struggle at different times, we're all equally vulnerable. And we're all in this world together, we're all struggling together.

It makes me want to be nicer to the world :)

Small or big, share your epiphanies!

I also had an epiphany that no matter how smart I thought I was, there's always something I DON'T know. (I think I'm jumbling the two words epiphany and realizations together..lol Ohwell!)

#5 · (Edited)
The universe is composed of holons. All studies, concepts, individuals are part of a whole and wholes in themselves.
My meaning from it? It's possible for a person to generalize, but not understand everything and everyone to their whole extent. This makes everything special, every moment, every being, and every perspective.

Reactions: niffer
#7 ·
Having another vision here

I see a non believer within a certain group. An individual with high esteem of himself, mmmnnngh his awesomeness is too much to bear, it's kanye's sister part to his swag. must break away from the aura.

Feeding self-esteem machine has been utilized and @alienambassador should be full of himself for a while

Reactions: niffer
#12 ·
This might be directed at most NF, may include J, types. As NFs we will know when we progress in these traits when there's increase in permeability to everything. Once we realize we've progressed in empathy and understanding, particularly useful as an ENFJ, when you practice viewing not only from a 1st person perspective(my intentions, experiences), 2nd person(people I'm interacting with)(1st + 2nd = We[people's shared meanings and understandings(these form our morals)], 3rd person(subject or object[may be objective] you're talking about), We'll experience more, and be more accepting of pain(intangible and tangible)[but there won't be less struggles], as a result of this We'll handle pain more dramatically. There will be more intense moments of sadness, but I promise you but there will also be more intense moments of bliss. You will cry for every sentient beings alive sometime(I believe once you realize and have gone through it) and you will intuitively know how far you've fallen and risen the scale that encompasses this.
To those I have experienced a part of you somewhat, I love you, and to those I have not experienced you through my senses, well I hope to include you in my love someday. Good luck everyone in your journey and this is my epiphany, which I wanted to share with you today.

#13 ·
I had a realization one time that with this specific person, I could say anything and he wouldn't not like me or get angry. I could say I was pissed at him and that wouldn't affect anything. He wouldn't drop me for being honest.

It was one of those lightbulb moments. It took a few minutes for me to process but it was a very freeing feeling.

#21 ·
@Mr. X

I had a sudden realization after doing my insanity workout today. I happen to have a massage roller and an acupressure mat. What if you were to combine the two? The massage roller would be underneath the acupressure mat and it would in theory be more efficient at stretching the pinpointed muscles. The pressure would be increased because of the less muscle area exposed to the mat compared from about half of the massage roller's circumference multiplied by the width of the acupressure mat; to just the entire area of the acupressure mat. I just tried it and the pain has never felt so intense and good :cool: It could just be the endorphins kicking in, I feel like I could take on the world.

#22 ·
@Mr. X

I had a sudden realization after doing my insanity workout today. I happen to have a massage roller and an acupressure mat. What if you were to combine the two? The massage roller would be underneath the acupressure mat and it would in theory be more efficient at stretching the pinpointed muscles. The pressure would be increased because of the less muscle area exposed to the mat compared from about half of the massage roller's circumference multiplied by the width of the acupressure mat; to just the entire area of the acupressure mat. I just tried it and the pain has never felt so intense and good :cool: It could just be the endorphins kicking in, I feel like I could take on the world.
Haha that sounds pretty awesome dude, and makes a lot of sense. Sadly I dont have any tools to try. If you ever make any money off this... toss me a free product.

Glad to hear you started the program, the more you do it the better it gets. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.