Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you usually get along with dom/aux Fe personalities (xxFJs)? In which ways are your relationships with them different from your relationships with xxFPs?

Reactions: Nox

·
Registered
87 Posts
I get along well with FPs but FJs are difficult for me. IME, they are highly emotive and constantly judging. I teach my FJs that they don't have to say everything they feel. I can be heard saying to my teens who are FJs, stop F'ing on everyone!

In contrast, the two family members who are FP are reliable, other-focused people, natural caregivers. They resonate well with me, an INTJ. They have high expectations of others, get upset at injustices in the world, and get frustrated by FJ's rule-making.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I do not get along with them. The Fe types that i know(obviously not Fe are like this) usually say that they want to be told the truth bla bla... And when the truth is told they just start to cry, call me cold-hearted, mean ect. And if my ideals are not the same as their in terms of morality and such thing, them i am told to be evil.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
Do you usually get along with dom/aux Fe personalities (xxFJs)? In which ways are your relationships with them different from your relationships with xxFPs?
I usually get along splendidly with SFJs. I find them endearing.

I usually clash hardcore with NFJs. I find them very annoying for the most part.

I enjoy ENTPs tons. Probably the type I'm attracted to most.

I find ESTPs VERY annoying. I honestly haven't met one I could stand to be around. Conveniently this is exactly what Socionics says should happen. :rolleyes:

I rarely find INTPs to interact with. I imagine I would dislike them more than I liked them, though. Same goes for ISTPs.

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
ESFJ: fine
ISFJ: no, not at all, it's a massive super-ego conflict
INFJ: depends on the individual
ENFJ: depends on their mood; if I set them clear boundaries, it's OK, but otherwise they would try to rule me
ENTP: depends
ESTP: don't know enough of them, I like some of the ESTPs on this forum, but I'm not sure how Ni vs Se dom would work out in real life
INTP: guy friend is an INTP, I like some female INTPs on this forum, but the real life ones give me more trouble than the males

·
Jaffa Master
7,575 Posts
ESFJ: Can't think of any interactions off the top of my head.
ISFJ: Sometimes. Sometimes they're great and other times I'm like "what is wrong with you...?"
INFJ: Generally yes. Depending on the person and topic they can get weird about things if they get stubborn about a Fe thought.
ENFJ: Can't say that I have interacted with any.
ENTP: No. Not even a little bit.
INTP: No. Not even a little bit.
ESTP: I find that I don't have anything to say to them.
ISTP Same as above.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
I usually get along splendidly with SFJs. I find them endearing.

I usually clash hardcore with NFJs. I find them very annoying for the most part.

I enjoy ENTPs tons. Probably the type I'm attracted to most.

I find ESTPs VERY annoying. I honestly haven't met one I could stand to be around. Conveniently this is exactly what Socionics says should happen. :rolleyes:

I rarely find INTPs to interact with. I imagine I would dislike them more than I liked them, though. Same goes for ISTPs.
Actually, in Socionics, as an INTJ (in MBTI), you would be an INTp (ILI) in Socionics. Introverts switch J/P between theories.

Which means that you should hate ESFJs, and be rather neutral towards ESTPs.

Have you considered that you might actually be an LII INTj in Socionics and an INTP in MBTI?

·
Registered
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The few experiences I had with Fe-doms IRL were all negative. They know a lot about others, but nothing about themselves. They are terribly insecure about how others are perceiving them and act as if people should avoid conflict at all costs or sacrifice everything for "harmony". I've met a couple of ones online who seem to be nice, though.

My relationships with IxFJs tends to vary, especially with INFJs. When I talk to an INFJ, it feels like I'm talking to a sibling. Similar in some ways, different in others.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My best friend and fiancée is an ISFJ, so that should speak for itself. Her Fe is what captivated me in the first place, and made me pursue her. She is an amazing person, who has helped me develop quite a lot in regards to my relations with people. If she believes I am acting too blunt, she will send me a text message in private that I'll pretend is work-related and then completely turn around which is indeed very useful for me when the situation arises... or she will just completely destroy me afterwards but it's actually useful information.

During the seven years we have been together, she really helped me develop myself and I think that is an important component to have in any relationship. In order to allow someone to become a part of you, means there must be some type of admiration. So clearly, I admire Fe-users like her.

·
Banned
3,255 Posts
I find them easier to take than FP's on the whole. There is a greater sense of concreteness with them, even if I don't agree with them they tend to wind me up less than FP's, with their twitchy evasiveness. I just have to remind myself to double-edit before posting to an Fe forum because on the whole my way of speaking isn't that filtered.

Depends on the maturity level of the Fe user as well. The less mature ones will be very judgey, judgey when I express a lack of affection for Fe values. They can tend to see group harmony as all encompassing, all powerful, all wise. Like some immutable law of the universe. The more mature ones tend to soften that stance a bit and can come to value some forms of individualism and going you own way. In much the same way that I was allergic to social values when younger (it was all about me) but over time have come to see it's utility and how it's also necessary in many environments.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
Actually, in Socionics, as an INTJ (in MBTI), you would be an INTp (ILI) in Socionics. Introverts switch J/P between theories.

Which means that you should hate ESFJs, and be rather neutral towards ESTPs.

Have you considered that you might actually be an LII INTj in Socionics and an INTP in MBTI?
You're right. Wow that's really odd. I don't know where I got the idea that ESTP was conflictor with INTp.

Although your suggestion seems totally illogical to me because in my mind INTPs (mbti) are rather nothing like INTJs (mbti).

And INTj's (socionics) do not even conflict with ESTPs, so I don't know why you would suggest that.

Because INTjs conflict with ESFP, which I do not.

If anything, I could much more see a suggestion with INFP (INFj socionics) because that actually conflicts with ESTP.

Reactions: Word Dispenser

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
You're right. Wow that's really odd. I don't know where I got the idea that ESTP was conflictor with INTp.

Although your suggestion seems totally illogical to me because in my mind INTPs (mbti) are rather nothing like INTJs (mbti).

And INTj's (socionics) do not even conflict with ESTPs, so I don't know why you would suggest that.

Because INTjs conflict with ESFP, which I do not.

If anything, I could much more see a suggestion with INFP (INFj socionics) because that actually conflicts with ESTP.
Well, I was just making statements regarding your suggestions-- I wasn't saying that INTPs and INTJs are anything alike. If anything, they're very different.

But, ESFJ is INTJ conflictor, and ESFP is INTP conflictor. I'm just using MBTI terminology so that I'm not being confusing.

To say that you find ESFJs endearing is probably not something I've heard from an INTJ before-- But, to be fair, I've always been of the opinion that you can get along and like any particular type.

I said nothing about ESTP being a conflictor. I said for an INTJ, your relations would be rather neutral (Rather than hateful). In fact, ESTP and INTJ are semi-duals. ESFP are duals.

For an INTP, ESTP would be supervisor, which would be a very annoying relationship for the INTP. Doesn't need to be conflictor to be annoying. :kitteh:

And ESFJ? Well.. That's the INTP dual.

So, you see where I'm going with this.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I do like people who have a strong Fe due to the fact that they enable me to see things from a different perspective. For example, my INFJ friends always talk about the moral implications of actions while I tend to see the more pragmatic sides to problems. I appreciate the difference in opinion since it allows for debate - something that can lead to better, more refined ideas.

That being said, the xxFJs can get very emotional easily. From my experience, the FJ's I know tend to get offended easily and are prone to ranting / binging when something goes wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts