Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this would be fun! I am a huge movie lover.. mainly passionate love stories (notebook, original sin, crazy/beautiful, shakespeare in love, tristan & isolde, titanic etc.) and thought it would be fun to list quotes that made you melt.. and for the guys the one you thought were cool...lol!

So... I'll start with:

"It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her…" -
Jacob Black (Eclipse)
:crazy:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would have to say from my personal movies these lines said from the villian to the hero

"why would you give your life for someone else!!!!!! your an idiot"

if giving my life for my friends is stupid then i never want to be smart"
:crazy:
What movie is that quote from?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Also here's another one!

"You can be anywhere when your life begins..you find the right person then all the sudden anything's possible."
Crazy/Beautiful

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Army of Darkness

[In a passionate moment of romance]
Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.

.....that line gets me every time. :tongue:

Reactions: Gorjus

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
DANGEROUS LIAISONS

Vicomte de Valmont: You see, I have no plans to break down her morals. I WANT her to believe in love and virtue and the sanctity of marriage, and still not be able to stop herself. I want the pleasure of watching her betray everything that is important to her

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DANGEROUS LIAISONS

Vicomte de Valmont: You see, I have no plans to break down her morals. I WANT her to believe in love and virtue and the sanctity of marriage, and still not be able to stop herself. I want the pleasure of watching her betray everything that is important to her
OMG thats sounds incredible... I have to check that one out! :laughing:

·
Registered
959 Posts
"There's so much beauty in the world." (This quote is also kind of an inside joke between Zygomorphic and I. That's why I like it xD)

H: "I'd marry you for your money in a minute. Would you marry me for my money?"
P: "In a minute."
H: "I guess it's pretty lucky neither of us is rich, huh?"
P: "Yeah."
(Watched Breakfast at Tiffany's not too long ago, that just kind of stuck with me.)

More quote to come when I can think of them :crazy:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"There's so much beauty in the world." (This quote is also kind of an inside joke between Zygomorphic and I. That's why I like it xD)

H: "I'd marry you for your money in a minute. Would you marry me for my money?"
P: "In a minute."
H: "I guess it's pretty lucky neither of us is rich, huh?"
P: "Yeah."
(Watched Breakfast at Tiffany's not too long ago, that just kind of stuck with me.)

More quote to come when I can think of them :crazy:
I heard so much about Breakfast at Tiffany's and never watched and then it came on tv... early one morning and I couldn't turn the channel I love that movie now!!! :proud:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Reactions: Slider

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't know if any of you are familiar with Captain Ron, but I'm fond of a lot of his character's quotes. For most of them, you need the context in order to enjoy the quote, though. . .

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there."

"Shit happens, cough it [the money] up."

After Ben, the young boy, moves Captain Ron's beer out of the way, and Cpt Ron sees him. Ben claims he's just moving it, he's not going to drink it. Cpt Ron says "You're darn right you weren't. If you want a beer, you can get your own."

Like I said, you really have to have seen the movie in order to get the full effect.:happy:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts