Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your top 3 favorite tv shows??? In no particular order(because some of us ENFPs are too indecisive for that). Feel free to tell everyone why if you want to!

My favorite shows are:
Chuck
Parks And Rec
and Suits

I find Chuck's character very relatable because he is an INFP and I am an ENFP.
Parks and Rec is hilarious
Suits... Idk why, I just really like it.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Of all time or the present? ;)

Of all time --
Smallville (no idea why, I guess because Lex is awesome)
Doctor Who (because it's awesome)
The Tudors (because it's fun for me to complain about all the inaccuracies)

Current:
Doctor Who (because it's awesome)
The Originals (because Elijah is great)
Game of Thrones (because I'm dying to see who wins)

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
@angelcat who's your favorite doctor?
This one:

It's funny. I was a HUGE Ten fan, and was like, "Nope, no one can ever replace him! This recast is so HORRIBLE! Matt Smith isn't right, blah blah..." and Matt Smith won me over in exactly 5 minutes. He beats Ten, by about a one inch margin. He's just got that wide-eyed total delight that makes me love him.

(Though I love Twelve too. ;)

Do you have a favorite Doctor?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hm... I don't watch many TV shows as compared to movies, but:
1) Sherlock (AND OMG S4 IS FINALLY GONNA COME AAAAHHH)
2) Friends <3
3) Supernatural (not watched all episodes yet, case there are like..soooo many seasons lol)

Wanna watch list:
1) Doctor Who
2) Game of Thrones

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Arrested Development, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Archer (when they all worked for ISIS...NSA please don't flag me), and Frisky Dingo. Oh I nearly forgot about Narcos...need to watch season 2 ASAP.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@angelcat sameXD Probably because he's an ENFP lol. The tenth was a slightly better actor, but the eleventh was a better Doctor, if that makes sense lol.

·
Banned
17,616 Posts
The only thing I watch from the antenna is the new BattleBots.

I watch Netflix occasionally. I'll watch any Star Trek, but Enterprise, and The Clone Wars. I'll watch Midwife and Dr Who when my girlfriend is.

I'll watch The Brady Bunch and Batman 66 if my girlfriend has MeTV on. I have both shows on DVD. I also have Buck Rogers in the 25th Century on DVD. These shows pick me while I'm doing chores.

I only pay full attention to BattleBots, Midwife, and Dr Who. 10th is my favorite Doctor. We don't get to watch 12th, as The BBC pulled it from Netflix thinking they'd make more money if we had to buy it. We haven't bought it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Little Pony and Steven Universe. I like anything my friends like, but when my friends are busy... mostly these. <3

·
&#1385;&#1028;&#1359;&#1196;&#1110;&#12375;&#1028;
4,503 Posts
Hm... I don't watch many TV shows as compared to movies, but:
1) Sherlock (AND OMG S4 IS FINALLY GONNA COME AAAAHHH)
2) Friends <3
3) Supernatural (not watched all episodes yet, case there are like..soooo many seasons lol)

Wanna watch list:
1) Doctor Who
2) Game of Thrones
Eh?

Tell me how that goes okay. XD

·
&#1385;&#1028;&#1359;&#1196;&#1110;&#12375;&#1028;
4,503 Posts
.....and? How was it according to you?
lots of sex scenes, cool fights and lots of "Winter is coming" but winter literally has not come yet. I stopped watching halfway through season 5 because I kinda stopped caring the whole taking of the throne thing. I think you would enjoy it though if you can get past the annoying sex scenes which I may or may not have enjoyed watching..... XD

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lots of sex scenes, cool fights and lots of "Winter is coming" but winter literally has not come yet. I stopped watching halfway through season 5 because I kinda stopped caring the whole taking of the throne thing. I think you would enjoy it though if you can get past the annoying sex scenes which I may or may not have enjoyed watching..... XD
Eh they've censored the sex scenes in my country anyway (or at least my friend says so) including a few of the gore ones too (my friend doesn't shut up about that one part where Khal Drogo squeezed out someone's eyes and popped his brains out lol)

And all this is assuming I can actually get past the first season itself, school is just not allowing me to this year -_-

·
Registered
146 Posts
24, grimm, the office for top three probably

shoutouts to game of thrones, modern family, and how to get away with murder

1 - 20 of 34 Posts