9. ISTP
10. ENFJ
11. ENTJ
12. ESTP
13. ESFP
14. ESTJ
15. ESFJ
16. ISFJ

It really turned to churned butter after 9.

Anyway, yours?

Banned
1. ISTP
2. INTP
3. ENTP
4. ESTP (yeah I like Ti)
5. ISTJ
6. INTJ
7. ESFP
8. INFJ
9. ISFJ
10. ISFP
11. ENFP
12. INFP
13. ENTJ
14. ENFJ
15. ESTJ
16. ESFJ

Bonus: Enneagram Rankings
7 > 3 > 9 > 5 > 8 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 2

Registered
1. INTJ
2. INFJ
3. ENFP
4. INTP
5. ESTP
6. ENTP
7. INFP
8. ENTJ
9. ISTP
10. ESFP
11. ISFP
12. ENFJ
13. ISTJ
14. ESTJ
15. ISFJ
16. ESFJ

Looks like I have a bias towards N and P types. I'm not a huge fan of SJ types either. Oh well.
ESTP is about the only S type I can stand. I am not a fan of S types at all.

Registered
xNTPs are the best, and below reside the rest.

I can only really say that I like the types closest to myself the most as we're naturally the most compatible and will most likely have the least conflict between each other.
The other types can be great or crap for many reasons, and individually vary too much to be successfully or accurately generalized.
But let me just say that my favorite S-type has to be ISTP.

Reactions: charlie.elliot

Registered
Whatever the ranking is, ENFP is dead last to me.
The tricks they pull on you when they simply get bored with you and the lengths they go manipulating people is astonishing.

Registered
So how on earth are ESFJs so popular if no one likes us? :confused:
I really love them but maybe some forum members rather dislike them because they studied the functions and now think that Fe might be just some form of manipulation which isn't actually true. I think many may associate them with "nice on the outside but evil in the inside".

Premium Member
Disappointed to see ESTJs are not winning for last place. Step up your game, PerC users. We have a "worst of" trophy to claim.

Registered
ESFJ are one of the most common types, exceeded only by ISFJ (at least since the last poll), and the dominant cognitive function of an ESFJ is FE, combine that with the hollywood sensationalization of either feelers and/or extroverts makes them the most pushed archetype. Basically, they are outgoing naturally which means lots of other types of people are drawn to them- plus they make up a significant portion of society versus, for example an INTP which is onl7 3.3% or an INFJ which is 15%- which means there are more of you to pat each others backs. If an INTP was standing in a room with me, I may miss them unless I walk by and hear them talking about radical reformation with another XNTP, whereas I doubt anyone misses an ESFJ in the room- ever.
Unfortunately types who desire depth of conversation or character sometimes don't appreciate this seemingly "shallow" type (hence the hate) but that doesn't mean in person, that we can't be entertained by watching the dramas that tend to follow this type around. Furthermore- they may be disliked for the same reason that they are liked which is their outgoing behaviour- which can be mistaken for flightiness. I know lots of ESFJs and I like some and tolerate others- nothing can be a broad statement.
As for the original question of this thread: INFP, ENTP, INTP, ENFP, INTJ, all others I hold with an open hand. Until I meet each personality in its healthiest form I reserve judgement.

Registered
Anybody besides most ISTJs or ENTJs that I've met irl or here. The ISTJs I've met in life that is.

Registered
Extreamly stereotypical, but I'll say that so far in life I seem to mostly connect well with xNFPs.

Registered
Infp 6w5
ESFP, my sister's confirmed type :proud:
My sister is my best friend!
Also, my childhood hero Steve Irwin was likely an ESFP.

Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
This is very hard

1. INTP, INFP, INTJ, ISTP - tied
5. ISFP, ISTJ
7. ESFP, ESTP
9. ENTJ
10. ISFJ
11. ESTJ
12. ENFP
13. ENTP
16. INFJ, ENFJ, ESFJ

Basically, I clash with Ne doms and high Fe users.

Enneagram
5>4,9>8>1, 6> 7 > 3 > 2

This is just in general, though. While the first few represent my preferences both theoretical and actual, the last ones in each group represent my least more theoretically and in practice I just don't know enough to form a strong conclusion.

Registered
This is too hard and it's different between genders so I'm making tiers:

1. ISTP, ESTP, ENTJ, ESTJ

2. ENFJ, ESFP, INTP, ENTP

3. ISFJ, ISTJ, ISFP, INTJ

4. INFJ, ESFJ

5. ENFP, INFP

1 - 20 of 52 Posts