Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I'm fairly new here, I've looked around before but I finally made an account. So my question is how do you relate to other types? What draws you and what repels you? Does gender make a difference for you? Do you feel like it follows typical compatibility rules or not? I'm just curious about how it is for others.

(And this is where is gets boring so feel free to ignore it.)
[HR][/HR]
I have found that I fond of ISTPs (yes, I am that person that makes everyone else type themselves). All the ones I've known have been female and I find them to be great friends and wonderfully quirky and outgoing, especially for introverts.

I know in theory INFPs are good matches for ENFJs. I have a lot of admiration for them but based on some examples I've seen, I'm not sure if it would work. I also admire the ESTJs which I found a bit surprising. I consider myself pretty sensitive but I don't really find this type to be as harsh as quite a few people. They're just straightforward.

As of right now, I'm theorizing one of my crushes is an ENFP or similar but I haven't got typing down to say the least so :rolleyes:. The other I have no idea. He's what you could call charming, very competitive, takes pride in his appearance, practical but he's not very judgmental from what I can tell and doesn't mind what others do. Not shy but unless he's doing a presentation, he's not really up in front of people. He's very eloquent though in smaller groups and will talk with anyone. Thoughts?

There isn't a type I dislike, but I think I'm intimidated by TJs which I find a bit funny since so far I've liked T and J but together, it's a bit much for me. :laughing:

·
Banned
573 Posts
Any NF is a dear friend of mine. They're able to match my sensitive side and are never looking for trouble or confrontation. Plus, there is a mutual understanding of one another's odd taste of humor! EST people are my least favorite. They're annoying, obnoxious, and ignorant! ROAR!!:frustrating:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts