Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine are... playing music for others with my synth or by singing, and simultaneously emphatising them since they feel much more for my music than i myself.

i sometimes like to read, but most stories are too action oriented and outright bore me to death. it also creeps the hell out of me when people write stories of dragons, who.. have underpant fetishes! =X

my newest hobby is analyzing people to death.

i sometimes like to think that life is actually a very interesting story, where im the main character. makes it all feel so MAGICAL! =3 (but i hate mysteries, so i cant stand it for long.)

i invented a hobby of imagining all feelings as colour shapes back a year ago, its very much fun and helps to remember all the details!

i also like to imagine stories of sad dragons and other fictional creatures, to whom i relate with.

sometimes i like be very silly, and when others laugh, i pretend hurt. =)

randomly charming people is also a tons of fun!

pretending to be someone else is seriously fun too! =D

creatively playing with my intellect, such as playful verbal expreission is nice too.

other than these, i tend to be bored to death by existence, because its too confusing, which demotivates me from trying to get it.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
- dancing, jumping, laughing, singing and just being happy and goofy in general :crazy:

- yoga, meditation and other spiritual stuff

- sunbathing, meditating in the sun, swimming, walking, running, being in nature, other sports...

- hanging out with people!

never really asked myself why, though :kitteh:

Reactions: Tad Cooper

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
mine are... playing music for others with my synth or by singing, and simultaneously emphatising them since they feel much more for my music than i myself.

i sometimes like to read, but most stories are too action oriented and outright bore me to death. it also creeps the hell out of me when people write stories of dragons, who.. have underpant fetishes! =X

my newest hobby is analyzing people to death.

i sometimes like to think that life is actually a very interesting story, where im the main character. makes it all feel so MAGICAL! =3 (but i hate mysteries, so i cant stand it for long.)

i invented a hobby of imagining all feelings as colour shapes back a year ago, its very much fun and helps to remember all the details!

i also like to imagine stories of sad dragons and other fictional creatures, to whom i relate with.

sometimes i like be very silly, and when others laugh, i pretend hurt. =)

randomly charming people is also a tons of fun!

pretending to be someone else is seriously fun too! =D

creatively playing with my intellect, such as playful verbal expreission is nice too.

other than these, i tend to be bored to death by existence, because its too confusing, which demotivates me from trying to get it.
you are me! (sorry to take the mystery out for good! :crazy:)

my hobby is making vague comments about my own life when people ask, while prying into others' lives

travel in foreign countries, going to the beach, hiking in the forest, playing with animals

cuddling with my boyfriend

i like working out and improving my body

why? i guess because it feels good

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I was talking about this with a friend recently (ESFJ) and neither of us really have "hobbies". Both of us turned our music hobby into a career of music therapy which kind of ruined it as a hobby. I didn't stick with it as a career so I guess I could call it a hobby again, except for the fact that I'm not very musically involved anymore.

I dunno, the activities I enjoy are going out or hanging out with friends. Sounds kinda boring, but I just enjoy being with people.

Anyone else feel like they lack hobbies/specific activities? Judging by the lack of activity on this thread I might guess maybe?

Reactions: niffer

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I was talking about this with a friend recently (ESFJ) and neither of us really have "hobbies". Both of us turned our music hobby into a career of music therapy which kind of ruined it as a hobby. I didn't stick with it as a career so I guess I could call it a hobby again, except for the fact that I'm not very musically involved anymore.

I dunno, the activities I enjoy are going out or hanging out with friends. Sounds kinda boring, but I just enjoy being with people.

Anyone else feel like they lack hobbies/specific activities? Judging by the lack of activity on this thread I might guess maybe?
Yeah, especially when it comes to generic ways of phrasing hobbies like "playing the guitar" or "rock climbing" or "painting". I just never know what to say herp derp. My interests are usually just a means to to the end of hanging out with others, as dumb as that sounds. I tried to list the few things that I intrinsically like, and only because it's an issue I've been thinking about for this whole past week.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yeah, especially when it comes to generic ways of phrasing hobbies like "playing the guitar" or "rock climbing" or "painting". I just never know what to say herp derp. My interests are usually just a means to to the end of hanging out with others, as dumb as that sounds. I tried to list the few things that I intrinsically like, and only because it's an issue I've been thinking about for this whole past week.
Doesn't sound dumb to me. The only non-personal, external thing I "like" is music, the rest are interpersonal activities I enjoy experiencing.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
-Analyzing people
-In-depth conversations with friends on Facebook or over caffeinated beverage
-Taking workshops towards human growth
-Aromatherapy, tea making, home made products
-Watching movies
-Organizing my life (writing lists and so forth)
-Baking
-Travel
-Learning in a place where I can meet new people and discuss ideas!
-Yoga (but, it is expensive)

Reactions: freezeframe
1 - 8 of 8 Posts