Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Girls! :laughing:

Well I've finally figured out how to put some photo's up here on Percy Cafe and was just wondering to myself ''It'd be really cool to see how other people percieve me from my photo's''

So all responses are welcome... thanks!

Oh I nearly forgot! I'm an INFP

What are your first impressions of me?

and last but not least.. FOR THE GIRLS (gulp):blushed: I've never really been that much of a hit with the ladies... (except from my fiancee)

How am I in the looks dept?... I guess Being an INFP I always see myself as the ugly duckling...

Give me some style pointers etc..!

p.s It was waay past my bedtime on thie photo below.lol (dont be too harsh plz.lol)

The other one below is me & my mum

·
Registered
92 Posts
You look cool to hang out with. Pretty easy going. Can't give you style pointers, cuz I lack style myself. I'm glad you cleared up that it's your mom. I thought it was your fiancee at first. Lol.

·
Registered
206 Posts
you look nice, like a friendly person, and very dreamy (INFP lol) only tip really is you could do something with your hair, you could grow your hair into a new hair style but apart from that you look fine to really,

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot guys! :laughing:

It's really interesting to see how other people percieve you just from a photograph!

Thanks Rayne a cheeky trouble maker type first impression..ha interesting :laughing:

Thanks Socalmtb858 haha! thanks man...

Thanks Magnus una :happy: its great to get a females first impression! I guess the hairs definately down to me being an INFP! I ask my hairdresser to cut it really short so I dont have to bother brushing it!

...haha my fiancee laughs at me because when I'm getting ready to go somewhere all I do is kind of comb it with my fingers for like 2seconds and ''that'll do''.... haha must be my INFPness... one of the mundane, trivial aspects of life that I'm just not bothered about!

I wouldnt even know where to begin on hairstyles! so if theres any hair stylists out there please feel free to give my pointers! lol

Thanks guys!

more first impressions welcome!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
You look calm, laid-back, peaceful, loyal and you look like someone with who to have good and funny time. :happy:
I also thought that you're from Scotland and I was right. Magic happens. :laughing:
And you as a ugly duckling? I don't think so! At all! You look handsome! ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awwwe... thanks Fira! :blushed: .... Im sooo not used to getting compliments...

lol.noooo waaay.... how could you guess I was from Scotland? :laughing:

haha Thanks Fira x

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
You're welcome ;)
I'm a little clairvoyant, you know. :laughing: But honestly... I don't know... I just....thought so... :p or I guess I can blame by N...:p

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
You look like you have a kind heart, but keep a very smiley facade to keep yourself from getting hurt. You look very friendly and genuinely nice though.
You have beautiful eyes. And I think you're good looking.
: )

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You look like you have a kind heart, but keep a very smiley facade to keep yourself from getting hurt. You look very friendly and genuinely nice though.
You have beautiful eyes. And I think you're good looking.
: )
Why... Thank you Oleas :happy: you've brought a smile to my face and made my day

You're right though.. I am friendly and genuinely nice x

Thanks Jojo also...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts