What Are Your 5 Dominant Traits?

Please post your results here with personality types. Thanks :happy:
Btw, these are mine:
1: Edgy
2: Experimental
3: Open-Minded
4: Artistic
5: Intuitive

You have a strong need for individuality, and are revolutionary in your core. You live on your own terms, and would take a fierce stand in the face of strong opposition. You are wild, obscure, and an improviser; and you favor variety to routine. Tell us below if we got it right!

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
  1. Curious
  2. Thoughtful
  3. Reserved
  4. Perceptive
  5. Analytical
:kitteh:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
1. Curious
2. Thoughtful
3. Reserved
4. Perceptive
5. Analytical

Ehhh I don't agree with reserved at all (I'm actually very open), the combination also seems tad bit weird.

"You love gadgets, and people find you to be a philosophical problem-solver. You are observant and inquisitive, and you tend to rely more on the mind. You are technology savvy, more artistic in your nature than the average, and experimental in your spirit."

This sounds okay-ish, wouldn't still be how I would describe myself. Idk. I mean, I'm observant as it helps me to understand, I do rely more on the mind and I like drawing but wouldn't still call myself artistic.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Does this sound like an ISTJ to you?

You Are (1) Stable, (2) Reliable, (3) Cautious, (4) Goal-Oriented, And (5) A Perfectionist

Your five dominant traits are: stable, reliable, cautious, goal-oriented, and a perfectionist. You prefer consistency to surprises, and want everything to add-up perfectly. You are not reckless; are suspicious in times; and you tend to think in terms of costs and benefits. All in all, you stick with what you know.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am (1) Competitive, (2) Self-assured*, (3) Leadership-oriented, (4)Affectionate and (5) An attention seeker**.

Your five dominant traits are: competitive, self-assured, leadership-oriented, affectionate and an attention seeker. You value happiness and success, and always need to get your way. You are sociable, and a good friend; you have high self-esteem; you set high standards for yourself and others; and you put a lot of effort into your looks.

(I swear I put in honest answers.)

The bold parts are the ones that I think apply.

*Only in some areas.

**Let's call a spade a spade.

·
Banned
981 Posts
You Are (1) Stable, (2) Reliable, (3) Cautious, (4) Goal-Oriented, And (5) A Perfectionist

Your five dominant traits are: stable, reliable, cautious, goal-oriented, and a perfectionist. You prefer consistency to surprises, and want everything to add-up perfectly. You are not reckless; are suspicious in times; and you tend to think in terms of costs and benefits. All in all, you stick with what you know.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
1. Antisocial
2. Depressed
3. Paranoid
4. Vengeful
5. Autistic

Oh, I'm supposed to take a test. I thought we were supposed to come up with our own words. How unoriginal.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
You Are (1) Curious, (2) Thoughtful, (3) Reserved, (4) Perceptive, And (5) Analytical

Your five dominant traits are: curious, thoughtful, reserved, perceptive, and analytical. You love gadgets, and people find you to be a philosophical problem-solver. You are observant and inquisitive, and you tend to rely more on the mind. You are technology savvy, more artistic in your nature than the average, and experimental in your spirit. Tell us below if we got it right!

ENFJ and I don't know, I pretty much suck with anything that doesn't run by the iPod Formula

·
Registered
3,767 Posts

Your five dominant traits are: stable, reliable, cautious, goal-oriented, and a perfectionist. You prefer consistency to surprises, and want everything to add-up perfectly. You are not reckless; are suspicious in times; and you tend to think in terms of costs and benefits. All in all, you stick with what you know. Tell us below if we got it right!

Sounds about right.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
You Are (1) Curious, (2) Thoughtful, (3) Reserved, (4) Perceptive, And (5) Analytical

Your five dominant traits are: curious, thoughtful, reserved, perceptive, and analytical. You love gadgets, and people find you to be a philosophical problem-solver. You are observant and inquisitive, and you tend to rely more on the mind. You are technology savvy, more artistic in your nature than the average, and experimental in your spirit.

·
Registered
587 Posts

Your five dominant traits are: curious, thoughtful, reserved, perceptive, and analytical. You love gadgets, and people find you to be a philosophical problem-solver. You are observant and inquisitive, and you tend to rely more on the mind. You are technology savvy, more artistic in your nature than the average, and experimental in your spirit.

Yeaaaaarp

Reactions: Jamie.Ether

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

Yeaaaaarp
I got the same. :]

·
Registered
196 Posts
"You Are (1) Stable, (2) Reliable, (3) Cautious, (4) Goal-Oriented, And (5) A Perfectionist

Your five dominant traits are: stable, reliable, cautious, goal-oriented, and a perfectionist. You prefer consistency to surprises, and want everything to add-up perfectly. You are not reckless; are suspicious in times; and you tend to think in terms of costs and benefits. All in all, you stick with what you know."

Totally innacurate. I'm not a perfectionist at all. I don't care if the rest is accurate or not, but because I get "a perfectionist" I'm gonna say it's totally inaccurate.

Sent by a robot alien from planet Mars using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INFP
1,191 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
You Are (1) Caring, (2) Compassionate, (3) Gentle, (4) Family-Centric, And (5) A Team-Player

Your five dominant traits are: caring, compassionate, gentle, family-oriented, and a team-player. You are generous and sympathetic, and you put the needs of others first. You make people feel welcomed, and love children and family. You dislike disagreements, believe in God, and are a hopeless romantic. You are honest and trusting, and often try to please everyone. Tell us below if we got it right!

What types correspond to that?

·
Registered
449 Posts
LordDarthMoominKirby:17017954 said:
What Are Your 5 Dominant Traits?

Please post your results here with personality types. Thanks :happy:
Btw, these are mine:
1: Edgy
2: Experimental
3: Open-Minded
4: Artistic
5: Intuitive

You have a strong need for individuality, and are revolutionary in your core. You live on your own terms, and would take a fierce stand in the face of strong opposition. You are wild, obscure, and an improviser; and you favor variety to routine. Tell us below if we got it right!
I got the same!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
You Are
(1) Competitive
(2) Self-Assured
(3) Leadership-Oriented
(4) Affectionate, And
(5) An Attention-Seeker

Your five dominant traits are: competitive, self-assured, leadership-oriented, affectionate, and an attention-seeker. You value happiness and success, and always need to get your way. You are sociable, and a good friend; you have high self-esteem; you set high standards for yourself and others; and you put a lot of effort into your looks. Tell us below if we got it right!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.