Personality Cafe banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
I seek the Truth.
454 Posts
The OP reminds me of this:
Forehead Chin Facial expression Human Font

Arthur Fleck is typed as SiFi (ISFP) in Jungian types. Maybe some people could relate and understand why he said so. :unsure:

· Registered
2,132 Posts
View attachment 914849

Arthur Fleck is typed as SiFi (ISFP) in Jungian types. Maybe some people could relate and understand why he said so. :unsure:
I was actually thinking of that quote too!

But in Arthur Fleck's case... he might saying that he used to think his life was a tragedy because of his dire circumstances and wasn't able to get what he wants from life, but through a series of events which arguably "tipped him over the edge", he now realizes that the chaos and destruction he causes is his true purpose and he is laughing at his own failures, mishaps, and sad circumstances. So he has come to embrace the chaos and insanity of his actions, and sees the humor and irony in them - perhaps because he was tired of feeling miserable about his sad circumstances because he was too immature, weak and powerless to overcome them in a healthy way.

TL;DR - Arther Fleck stopped giving AF because life was too hard for him.

· Registered
5,714 Posts
View attachment 914849

"this begins to strike him only when he discovers that his sensations are totally different from reality. If he has any aptitude for objective reason, he will sense this difference as morbid; but if he remains faithful to his irrationality, and is ready to grant his sensations reality value, the objective world will appear a mere make-believe and a comedy."

Word for word.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts