Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what ENTJs consider hobbies, interests, and how you look at them..

Is everything you do serious business while also being fun and obscure? :cool:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Hobbies and interests serve a particular function. I like physical activity because I can work out all my anger and stress. I like books and video games because they allow me to temporarily escape reality. I like books, browsing the internet, and debating/discussing issues because I can use them to learn about anything I want. I like cooking because I like to be able to eat good food. Et cetera.

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
I like roaming the internet because it allows see other engage other people from all walks of life and I get to see their perspective on things which help me to gain more knowledge about the world, and plus people are more apt to be honest and open on the internet so you get to peer into the human mind more.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Hobbies and interests serve a particular function. I like physical activity because I can work out all my anger and stress. I like books and video games because they allow me to temporarily escape reality. I like books, browsing the internet, and debating/discussing issues because I can use them to learn about anything I want. I like cooking because I like to be able to eat good food. Et cetera.
Wow only an ENTJ would actually spell out et cetera.:laughing:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I feel like this question has been asked a million times in the ENTJ thread...there's got to be a thread we can dig up.

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
I feel like this question has been asked a million times in the ENTJ thread...there's got to be a thread we can dig up.
Or we can just briefly re-answer. That way we can nourish our (not inferring only ENTJs') inner narcissistic complexes by playing out the roles of superstars being interviewed time after time.

Yeah, you're right, we should revive an older thread.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was wondering what ENTJs consider hobbies, interests, and how you look at them..

Is everything you do serious business while also being fun and obscure? :cool:
I have many hobbies. I see them as rounding attributes for my self.
Sports, games, studies, journeys, clubbing, even most (all at periods) of my finance related activities, are my hobbies.
It is interesting...I had never paid attention to this till now. What I do, is what I enjoy. Or perhaps, I unconsciously find the fun in what I have to do that isn't strictly related to fun itself...
I make everything into a hobby. This thread was the opportunity for me, to realize this.

There is some kind of seriousness in all. Or, passion if you prefer the term. I do sports passionately, I study passionately, I play games passionately.
And yes, there are a couple rather obscure hobbies I have as well.

Musing: every hobby is a chance for more knowledge and/or a chance for practicing skills. Be it physical, mental or even social.
We test, understand and improve our characters, through our hobbies.

Reactions: SalvinaZerelda
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.