Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
ISFP. sx/sp/so 9w8 4w5 6w7
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Look at your art, music, and poetry to figure out the 5 colors that you feel define
you. Which colors are like your personality? Read the description of the color personalities in the picture attached.
Font Handwriting Writing Paper Paper product

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Teal
Blue
Indigo
Violet
White
Gray

2. If you picked only one color then that is your color. Welcome to the rainbow 🌈.
Post your result below. If not then pick 5 colors.

3. If you picked 5 colors then you are either the gray/silver or the white. Which of the two is more like you from your art, music or poetry? Read the description above and see which fits you the best, the gray or the white.

4.If you didn’t pick the gray/silver or white then eliminate down to one color.

5. Now…some people are part of the rainbow and they are just one color. Some people are gray/silver and some are white/light. See the picture below from Pink Floyd’s album. The triangle is a prism so it would be silver or like a mirror but it would have a hole in it from the white light that leads to the rainbow. Blue and Yellow by the Used explains it as “it’s all in how you mix the two and it starts just where the light exists…it burns a hole through you.” He’s a gray and he fell in love with a white and like Johnny Cash’s song Ring of Fire it burned a hole in his heart. I am white light but the source of that light is God. The white is separated from the rainbow so I am not very popular. But the gray is popular with the half of the rainbow that he represents and when he has a white he is compatible with the whole rainbow because of how the two mix. So the white is half the rainbow and the gray/ silver is half the rainbow. The gray helps the white integrate into a social circle so he/she has friends. The gray is a fortress to protect the white as well if he locks her inside of himself like a secret passageway through a mountainEveryone else is one color and they each have a perfect color match.

6. The color matches that go together are the blue with yellow, green with red, indigo with violet, teal/turquoise with orange, and white with gray.

7. Which color are you and if you are gray or white then what other colors are you? It’s hard for a white or gray to find a perfect match because their match must be the colors they are not to make up the rainbow.

8. Then look up music by your color and your best matches color:

Here are some I found for Orange & Teal:
Orange and Teal by Tobias
Teal and Orange by Spittbrothers
Turquoise Dream by Sparta
Tangerine Dream by Maya
Heart Like An Orange by the Fruit Bats

Here are some I found for Gray & White:
Gray and White by Via Music

Here are some I found for Violet & Indigo:
Shades of us by Capstan

Here are some I found for Blue & Yellow:
Blue & Yellow by the Used
Out of the Blue by Katie Pruitt
Blue by Sarah Isen
Yellow by Coldplay
Out of the Blue by Foreigner.
Silver, Blue, and Gold by Bad Company.
Here are some that I found for Green & Red:
Emerald/ Burgundy by Chris Brown
Evergreen by F.N.
Evergreen, Maroon Too by Kakuyon
Cherry by Mira
Peppermynt by Huhroon
Crimson & Clover by Tommy James & The Shondells
Red by Warrant
Red by Taylor Swift.

9. I’ll go first. I am the White. The pieces to my half of the rainbow are red, white, blue, violet, and orange. My best match is gray, yellow/gold, green, indigo,
and teal/turquoise. A song I found was Gray & White by Via Music.

Attachments

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if I've done it right, but I chose green.
Awesome then you are the green and your best match is the red. Look up songs about green or red or them both together to know more about what it means and about the connection between the green and the red.

Evergreen by F.N.
Cherry by Mira
Peppermynt by Huhroon

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Awesome then you are the green and your best match is the red. Look up songs about green or red or them both together to know more about what it means and about the connection between the green and the red.

Evergreen by F.N.
Cherry by Mira
Peppermynt by Huhroon
Hmm okay. Never heard of those, will need to look up the lyrics. So long as it’s not Christmas deco

· Host
25,035 Posts
Your true color is orange!
Others often describe you as fun, energetic, and charismatic. Others are naturally drawn to you, and you waste no time getting to know new people. You are naturally extraverted and do very well in social situations.
You are also incredibly charming and quick-witted. You are a great negotiator who has a knack for convincing others to see things your way.

Orange individuals are also very creative and spontaneous. You are definitely not afraid to take risks. Similarly, you are often guided by your heart, rather than your head, which sometimes gets you into trouble. You sometimes have trouble following through on long-term goals, and prefer short-term, tangible rewards.

Because of their need for excitement and socialization, orange individuals are well-suited for careers that are flexible and allow them to work with others. These include careers in education, sales and marketing, management, and customer service.

Reactions: Clare_Bare

· Registered
3,905 Posts
Lol, I just clicked on the link and started taking the test without really reading first. Thought it was going to tell me what color I am, so imagine my surprise when it busted out this result instead.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS

ENTJ:The Reformers

Anyway, I think I'm indigo. So what does that mean? This is kind of confusing.

Okay, I found the color test. According to this I'm a green.

Your true color is green! Green individuals usually are:

Analytical
Relaxed
Inventive
Logical
Abstract

Your true color is green!

Others often describe you as extremely intelligent. You have an innate desire to do things to the best of your ability, and take pride in your work. You set the standard for everyone else at work. To you, work is truly enjoyable. Even on the weekends, you can’t stand the thought of wasting a day by doing nothing, and always try to fit as much into each day as possible.

You are also a big thinker. You enjoy talking with others about abstract, philosophical ideas. You enjoy thinking about the future and all of its possibilities. You believe that you should never stop learning, and enjoy learning new information simply for your own enjoyment. In the workplace, you are a creative “idea person” who comes up with creative and practical solutions to problems.

You are very independent. Although you enjoy spending time with others, you need your private time each day to recharge. This gives you time to process everything.

Individuals with green personalities do well in careers that allow them to apply all of the “big ideas” they have. They typically succeed in careers within higher education, science, technology development, and medicine.

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Lol, I just clicked on the link and started taking the test without really reading first. Thought it was going to tell me what color I am, so imagine my surprise when it busted out this result instead.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS

ENTJ:The Reformers

Anyway, I think I'm indigo. So what does that mean? This is kind of confusing.

Okay, I found the color test. According to this I'm a green.

Your true color is green! Green individuals usually are:

Analytical
Relaxed
Inventive
Logical
Abstract

Your true color is green!

Others often describe you as extremely intelligent. You have an innate desire to do things to the best of your ability, and take pride in your work. You set the standard for everyone else at work. To you, work is truly enjoyable. Even on the weekends, you can’t stand the thought of wasting a day by doing nothing, and always try to fit as much into each day as possible.

You are also a big thinker. You enjoy talking with others about abstract, philosophical ideas. You enjoy thinking about the future and all of its possibilities. You believe that you should never stop learning, and enjoy learning new information simply for your own enjoyment. In the workplace, you are a creative “idea person” who comes up with creative and practical solutions to problems.

You are very independent. Although you enjoy spending time with others, you need your private time each day to recharge. This gives you time to process everything.

Individuals with green personalities do well in careers that allow them to apply all of the “big ideas” they have. They typically succeed in careers within higher education, science, technology development, and medicine.
Indigo? Awesome! Some people are literally just one color but the white and the gray are also 4 other colors. Your best match is a purple.

Here are some I found for Violet & Indigo:
Shades of us by Capstan

The other test is bogus. Mine is valid. I described the indigo here:

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Others often describe you as fun, energetic, and charismatic. Others are naturally drawn to you, and you waste no time getting to know new people. You are naturally extraverted and do very well in social situations.
You are also incredibly charming and quick-witted. You are a great negotiator who has a knack for convincing others to see things your way.

Orange individuals are also very creative and spontaneous. You are definitely not afraid to take risks. Similarly, you are often guided by your heart, rather than your head, which sometimes gets you into trouble. You sometimes have trouble following through on long-term goals, and prefer short-term, tangible rewards.

Because of their need for excitement and socialization, orange individuals are well-suited for careers that are flexible and allow them to work with others. These include careers in education, sales and marketing, management, and customer service.

That test won’t have all ten of my colors in it so it doesn’t work. Analyze from these keywords which one fits you best…

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am the White.
The pieces to my half of the rainbow are red, white, blue, violet, and orange.

My best match is gray but he would also be the colors I’m not which are yellow/gold, green, indigo,
and teal/turquoise.

A song I found was Gray & White by Via Music.

· Host
25,035 Posts

· Registered
843 Posts

Same.

I've done multiple 'colour' tests, especially Aura questionaires, over the years.
I've always had an 'Orange' result.

· Infractionated
Actually a thousand hermit crabs in a trench coat pretending to be human.
22,774 Posts

I clicked the link and this happened..

Font Recipe Circle Brand Magenta

Reactions: lilacleia16

· Host
25,035 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts