Personality Cafe banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Huggable Meepster ^__^
5,900 Posts
so like, is it a turn off if a girl is absolutely ridiculous and exaggerates and is animatedly silly for no reason?
If by girl you mean woman, then ... um ... that is hot ^__^ (and super lovable ^__^)

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,394 Posts
so like, is it a turn off if a girl is absolutely ridiculous and exaggerates and is animatedly silly for no reason?
I dig it, which is why I liked the ENFP I know.

When I see you post and I think of my sister being an INFJ... it makes me question what I am missing.
Either you gals are on very opposite spectrums of INFJ or she's a dud... or a mistype is occurring somewhere.

She came by today and talked to me about how she's organized plants at work and the methods she uses to propagate plants.

It's always so boring lol.
She's a major J and I.. the rest aren't so simple.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
YES!!! ^__^ ... although I think other PerCers got off as well :wink: (mostly the people posting in that one thread)
It was just one big circle jerk, wasn't it?

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
- when they just lay there and moan, I feel like I'm doing something illegal.
LMAO, that needs to be put on a shirt or a coffee mug or something.
- they have to be somewhat intelligent. (I once dated a chick who thought indiana was inbetween new york and texas, unable to tell if she was joking or not I politely exclaimed it is actually in between illinois and ohio... she was completely lost and thought chicago was a state and had never herd of michigan)
I dated a girl that thought a lamb was a separate animal from a sheep.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
How is it mean to find laziness as a turn off.
also how is it mean to think fat people are gross with all the fat in their bodies that they could prevent from being there (how many fat people are in Africa? Why is it they're at that percentage? It surely isn't fast metabolisms or working hypothalamus glands... ). This is a standard I have, no fat chicks. Being fat means your too lazy to monitor what you eat or work out and youre unhealthy. Which is your fault. It says a lot about you if your fat.

Saying I'm not into that isn't mean
No wonder you have been banned. Sheesh. :/

I work with overweight and obese people, and let me tell you - it isn't about laziness for most of them - it goes far deeper than that and is a constant struggle. I'd much rather be around people with weight issues than people with personality issues.

·
Registered
214 Posts
But I thought that Indiana was a world famous archaeologist/explorer? :unsure: Also you spelled 'intelligent' wrong....oh the irony! :tongue:

My biggest turn offs would be loud and obnoxious behaviour, close-mindedness and ignorance.
haha i think its funny cause im a junior bio major with a 3.75gpa... too bad i suck at spelling. i tried to use spellcheck but it wanted me to download something an i was like fuck that ill just post it. lol

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Turn-Offs

1. Lack of productivity/drive
2. Lack of integrity
3. Insensitivity
4. Little interest in intellectual pursuits, even if it's something simple like reading every once in a while
5. Living up to or wanting me to live up to gender roles.
6. Indirectness and passive aggression; the silent treatment is a total deal breaker
7. Lack of assertiveness or overly aggressive behaviour--indicate diminished confidence and high levels of insecurity
8. Superficiality
9. Absence of critical thinking skills; any kind of prejudice
10. Cracking under pressure, absence of resilience, giving up too easily
11. Conflict avoidance
12. Trust Issues/Suspiciousness
13. Disrespect and abuse, be it emotional or psychological; physical would land him in a hospital bed before he's had a chance to figure out what hit him. Any of this would be an instant deal beaker.
14. Moping around/being too "melancholic"
15. Moodiness/emotional instability
16. Immaturity
17. No sense of humour/incompatible sense of humour
18. Religious/Political Extremism.
19. Not having an opinion on anything and/or being put off/made uncomfortable by my opinionated outspoken personality.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
In case anyone's curious, I am 5'4 and weigh 120 pounds.
I'm taller AND heavier than you! DOUBLE WIN!!!! (because I make silly things like that a competition)

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
My imagination of you as you first start talking defending fat people (they're still gross...)

And my imagination of you was wrong...

5'4" and 120 isn't a ratio I'd consider though. Not someone I'd consider dating, especially not when I'm 5'11" 140lbs and roughly 5-7% body fat. From hard work like running, push-ups, chin-ups, climbing, living and active lifestyle, etc.. Someone who's 5'4" 120lbs I'd assume doesn't exercise much and doesn't watch what they eat either. Not my cup of tea.
5'4" and 120 lbs is a totally normal weight for a woman. In fact, that's a BMI of 20. Which is pretty low, that's the low end of normal BMI.

Of course, I probably shouldn't even respond to a post which has a picture of a whale, but the simple factual ignorance displayed in this post is absolutely palpable.

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Turn-Offs

1. Lack of productivity/drive
2. Lack of integrity
3. Insensitivity
4. Little interest in intellectual pursuits, even if it's something simple like reading every once in a while
5. Living up to or wanting me to live up to gender roles.
6. Indirectness and passive aggression; the silent treatment is a total deal breaker
7. Lack of assertiveness or overly aggressive behaviour--indicate diminished confidence and high levels of insecurity
8. Superficiality
9. Absence of critical thinking skills; any kind of prejudice
10. Cracking under pressure, absence of resilience, giving up too easily
11. Conflict avoidance
12. Trust Issues/Suspiciousness
13. Disrespect and abuse, be it emotional or psychological; physical would land him in a hospital bed before he's had a chance to figure out what hit him. Any of this would be an instant deal beaker.
14. Moping around/being too "melancholic"
15. Moodiness/emotional instability
16. Immaturity
17. No sense of humour/incompatible sense of humour
18. Religious/Political Extremism.
19. Not having an opinion on anything and/or being put off/made uncomfortable by my opinionated outspoken personality.
Yeah, that's the one.

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
I'm really turned off by smoking cigarettes, anyone who takes hard drugs, excessive drinking, generally unhealthy lifestyles, people who do not practice good hygiene, submissive men, men who are extremely older than me (like in the neighborhood of parent or grandparent age difference), defiant ignorance, men who brag about their sexual conquests or how manly and macho and pimp they are, married or otherwise committed men who skeeze on the side, religious fanaticism, a life unexamined, no sense of adventure, and anyone who expects me to be the "guiding" party in the relationship (this could be me repeating that I am turned off by submissives, but it also implies that I am turned off by laziness or by men who want a mother).

81 - 100 of 123 Posts