I dig it, which is why I liked the ENFP I know.so like, is it a turn off if a girl is absolutely ridiculous and exaggerates and is animatedly silly for no reason?
LMAO, that needs to be put on a shirt or a coffee mug or something.- when they just lay there and moan, I feel like I'm doing something illegal.
I dated a girl that thought a lamb was a separate animal from a sheep.- they have to be somewhat intelligent. (I once dated a chick who thought indiana was inbetween new york and texas, unable to tell if she was joking or not I politely exclaimed it is actually in between illinois and ohio... she was completely lost and thought chicago was a state and had never herd of michigan)
No wonder you have been banned. Sheesh. :/How is it mean to find laziness as a turn off.
also how is it mean to think fat people are gross with all the fat in their bodies that they could prevent from being there (how many fat people are in Africa? Why is it they're at that percentage? It surely isn't fast metabolisms or working hypothalamus glands... ). This is a standard I have, no fat chicks. Being fat means your too lazy to monitor what you eat or work out and youre unhealthy. Which is your fault. It says a lot about you if your fat.
Saying I'm not into that isn't mean
haha i think its funny cause im a junior bio major with a 3.75gpa... too bad i suck at spelling. i tried to use spellcheck but it wanted me to download something an i was like fuck that ill just post it. lolBut I thought that Indiana was a world famous archaeologist/explorer? Also you spelled 'intelligent' wrong....oh the irony! :tongue:
My biggest turn offs would be loud and obnoxious behaviour, close-mindedness and ignorance.
5'4" and 120 lbs is a totally normal weight for a woman. In fact, that's a BMI of 20. Which is pretty low, that's the low end of normal BMI.My imagination of you as you first start talking defending fat people (they're still gross...)
And my imagination of you was wrong...
5'4" and 120 isn't a ratio I'd consider though. Not someone I'd consider dating, especially not when I'm 5'11" 140lbs and roughly 5-7% body fat. From hard work like running, push-ups, chin-ups, climbing, living and active lifestyle, etc.. Someone who's 5'4" 120lbs I'd assume doesn't exercise much and doesn't watch what they eat either. Not my cup of tea.
Yeah, that's the one.Turn-Offs
1. Lack of productivity/drive
2. Lack of integrity
4. Little interest in intellectual pursuits, even if it's something simple like reading every once in a while
5. Living up to or wanting me to live up to gender roles.
6. Indirectness and passive aggression; the silent treatment is a total deal breaker
7. Lack of assertiveness or overly aggressive behaviour--indicate diminished confidence and high levels of insecurity
9. Absence of critical thinking skills; any kind of prejudice
10. Cracking under pressure, absence of resilience, giving up too easily
11. Conflict avoidance
12. Trust Issues/Suspiciousness
13. Disrespect and abuse, be it emotional or psychological; physical would land him in a hospital bed before he's had a chance to figure out what hit him. Any of this would be an instant deal beaker.
14. Moping around/being too "melancholic"
15. Moodiness/emotional instability
17. No sense of humour/incompatible sense of humour
18. Religious/Political Extremism.
19. Not having an opinion on anything and/or being put off/made uncomfortable by my opinionated outspoken personality.