Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dear Zoomers! I am writing a dissertation about you guys! If you are from Generation Z (25 years old or younger) or you know someone of that age, please could you complete or share my dissertation survey. It is about COVID-19 effect on Gen Z's travel and tourism behaviour. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you very much, this is very very important to me and hopefully for you to be represented as well! Please click on a link below to participate.馃檹;)
Social media and travelling in the age of COVID-19 pandemic: The future of Generation Z's travel and tourism

Registered
INFP 6w5 629
Done.

I would suggest that you change the wording. It's a little difficult, honestly. The first set of questions was talking about user-generated-peer-something-something. That's hard to figure out. If you could leave an example of what kind of person that is it'd fix your problem.

The solution, add this:
(i.e. people who write yelp reviews, people who post pictures of where they went on vacation)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Done.

I would suggest that you change the wording. It's a little difficult, honestly. The first set of questions was talking about user-generated-peer-something-something. That's hard to figure out. If you could leave an example of what kind of person that is it'd fix your problem.

The solution, add this:
(i.e. people who write yelp reviews, people who post pictures of where they went on vacation)
Thanks so much for advice and for participating! 馃Will definitely fix the wording.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts