Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Storms.
I love 'em.
They are extremely arousing: the banging thunder and flash of lightening, the howling wind, the cool breeze, the pounding rain.
Just thinking of it is arousing.

What about you?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Yeah, storms...wait, what? Do you mean "sexually aroused?" If you mean sexually aroused, then, no, storms don't do it for me.

But, if you just mean "aroused, aroused," then, yes, storms definitely arouse me. This morning it became very windy and started knocking things over on my porch.

I had to run out there before more damage was caused, and I was, like, "F**king WIND!!! You wanna fight!?"

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

This entire composition from start to finish arouses me. No, not in a sexual way. Yeah, storms and strong wind are incredible. Any kind of strong weather demands respect and reshapes your persepectives.

Reactions: Eylrid

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
LOL, Hannibal. Never a dull moment with you.

I think that storms "excite" me but the "arouse" has never come to mind. However, they can
create a romantic atmosphere...so, maybe they arouse by default :laughing:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Maybe he was meaning that.
But seriously, what do you mean by arousing? sexually or more mentally than anything?
I love storms too, and rain. And like Amanda32 says, maybe if they're arousing, then by default they can be too sexual xD

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
dropping from 4th to 2nd. Vroom Vroom :D :D

Reactions: amanda32

·
Banned
255 Posts
One of the biggest turn-ons for me is emotional intimacy - defined as "opening up" sharing many personal things about each other in conversation. It makes me hard, even though there's nothing sexual about the activity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.