Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can be really confident when it comes to seeing the bigger picture behind a lot of things. Hell, I can even be confident enough to shake my head at the way some Thinkers think, especially when I think they're missing something.

I can be confident when it comes to secretly seeing certain elements that are missing from political or social landscapes.

However, when it comes to my own personal life... blehh :dry: I wish I was as confident. I'm not too confident in my most personal life. I am confident sometimes, but other times I admittedly can get bitter and insecure (Though I have a feeling it will get much better)

So, what are you confident/not confident in? Be emotionally honest :happy:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
What's weird is that my comfort zone is different from so many other people. I'm totally comfortable one on one, talking or joking about anything with anyone. But not bantering about in a large group. I've noticed that a few of the loudest "group talkers" get nervous & clam up talking one on one. Like they have to shift into another personna or something. A crowd is their comfort zone. Anyway, I don't like the group banter thing because it always turns into a contest of who's the alpha male which turns into a childish put-down contest. This is just a snapshot of my work environment though I've experienced this in other places too.

Reactions: Evgenia and Roze

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have absolutely no problem in giving confidence to other people. No problem at all, you need confidence, I'll give it to you.

As for myself...I only laugh at my pitiful confidence at times. Most of the time it's not enough to satisfy me, and because of that, I tend to underachieve...a lot. Then I get pissed and depressed at myself...and the cycle repeats itself.

I wish I can be more social, I wish I can be less clumsy, I wish I can be more open and less of a perfectionist.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I have absolutely no problem in giving confidence to other people. No problem at all, you need confidence, I'll give it to you.

As for myself...I only laugh at my pitiful confidence at times. Most of the time it's not enough to satisfy me, and because of that, I tend to underachieve...a lot. Then I get pissed and depressed at myself...and the cycle repeats itself.

I wish I can be more social, I wish I can be less clumsy, I wish I can be more open and less of a perfectionist.
basically what i was going to say.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Generally - Open ended questions

·
Registered
286 Posts
well i'm completely confident in my knowledge in cars (specifically Hondas, and their motors ranging from 90-2001-ish) and their accompanying chasis. I'll talk your damn ears off about the differences between a b18b1 motor from an integra and a b18c5 from a integra type r lol

about certain video games too, but its pretty limited because i'm a 'retired' gamer lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts