Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would say a water sign as my first guess. Pisces, Scorpio, or Cancer but I would be very interested to know what star signs INFJs are and (if they know it) what Ascendant and or moon sign they are. I'm a Virgo with an Aries asc.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I went through an intense astrology phase prior to discovering the MBTI. I still have a few books on it. I'm a Virgo on the Leo cusp, which is the Cusp of Exposure. Virgos on this cusp are said to be a mix of introverted and extroverted, highly intuitive, and highly observant. "Cusp of Exposure" refers to their intuition for when to hold back and when not to, therefore having more control over self-expression. My ascendant and Venus are in Libra, moon in Taurus, Mercury and Mars both in Virgo. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Strong Neptunes, Pluto aspecting ascendants, prominent moon.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went through an intense astrology phase prior to discovering the MBTI. I still have a few books on it. I'm a Virgo on the Leo cusp, which is the Cusp of Exposure. Virgos on this cusp are said to be a mix of introverted and extroverted, highly intuitive, and highly observant. "Cusp of Exposure" refers to their intuition for when to hold back and when not to, therefore having more control over self-expression. My ascendant and Venus are in Libra, moon in Taurus, Mercury and Mars both in Virgo. :)
Wow you have a lot of Virgo and some good venus energy happening there to. I would imagine your quite a friendly Virgo. Well so far my 'water sign' being the most likely choice as an INFJ is being blown out of the water! lmao!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All good points there Dystopia and I completely agree. I'm open to any veiws. Being my first discussion thread I was tentatively keeping it light for people that didn't know that much about astrology but hell this is/these are INFJs and having 'keeping it light' in the same sentance is almost an oxymoron. LOL

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wow you have a lot of Virgo and some good venus energy happening there to. I would imagine your quite a friendly Virgo. Well so far my 'water sign' being the most likely choice as an INFJ is being blown out of the water! lmao!
Very art-oriented and (admittedly) self-indulgent for a Virgo, too! I think there are different 'types' of Virgos; I know quite a few Virgo mechanics -- strong Sensing types. I also know the neurotic intellectual type of Virgo and the ultra-feminine Virgo. Depends on house placements and other factors, I'm sure!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Free astrology charts

I'm a pisces, but i'm curious as to how you figure out what your ascendant or w/e is. Is there a quiz online? I can't seem to find it lol
Hi mekristy, don't know if there is one here on this site, I'm still too new myself but if you go to www.astro.com you can do free charts there. Date, time and place of birth will tell you all those things and more. : )

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm a pisces, but i'm curious as to how you figure out what your ascendant or w/e is. Is there a quiz online? I can't seem to find it lol
Hi mekristy, you can do free astrology charts at www.astro.com and all you need is your time date and place of birth and the site will tell you what your asc and moon is and a lot more. Its one of the best astrology sites on the web :)

PS sorry this got posted twice :( my computer DCed mid post I think and I only realise now it has gone through twice. lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a triple Air sign. Sun[Libra], moon[Gemini], and ascendant[Aquarius].
I don't know if that fits INFJ very well. Air would probably be more T than F, since supposedly Air rules intellect.
Wow! Triple air. You don't get to meet triple elements that often. I think I've only met 1 triple water, 2 triple fires and 1 triple earth in my whole life. I think your the 2nd triple air I've 'met'. If it means anything to you the degree of your ascendant becomes fairly important as to whether it puts your Asc more in the 12th house or the 1st house. Which is it do you know?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
LOL. That's pretty much my chart. Neptune is the most aspected planet and one point of a grand trine in fire signs. Pluto does not aspect my ascendant, but is at the apex of a kite formation, conjunct my moon in Libra, so in a prominent position. :wink:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL. That's pretty much my chart. Neptune is the most aspected planet and one point of a grand trine in fire signs. Pluto does not aspect my ascendant, but is at the apex of a kite formation, conjunct my moon in Libra, so in a prominent position. :wink:
That would make you very intuitive/psychic I wold imagine and that pluto conjunct your moon would give you emotional depth. Do you happen to know what the moon conjunct pluto is in opposition to? It would be interesting to (which I might do one day soon) to do a survey on what outter planets (and its looking like Pluto and Neptune at this point) would figure prominently with INFJs. In fact it would be interesting to work out what planets figure strongly in all the MBTI types.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
That would make you very intuitive/psychic I wold imagine and that pluto conjunct your moon would give you emotional depth. Do you happen to know what the moon conjunct pluto is in opposition to? It would be interesting to (which I might do one day soon) to do a survey on what outter planets (and its looking like Pluto and Neptune at this point) would figure prominently with INFJs. In fact it would be interesting to work out what planets figure strongly in all the MBTI types.
The Moon con Pluto is in opposition to mercury in Aries, the third point of the grand trine ( that's part of the Kite formation) is mars/jupiter/north node conjunction in Leo.
I think the outer planets survey would be really interesting to read, if you decide to make one. :happy: Do you have strongly aspected/placed outer planets?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Virgo - sun
Scorpio - rising
Aquarius - moon

I consider myself a strong Virgo/Scorpio mix. Aquarius fits in a little, more so in my professional life.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts