Personality Cafe banner

181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Here's my theory:

I think from the Fire signs there's barely any as there are most predominantly predisposed to be extraverts and sensor types, but if I had to pick one I'd say there's a bigger chance for a Leo to be an INFJ.

Then from the Earth signs definitely Virgo, they seem the most conscious ones. One of my best friends is a Virgo INFJ.

From the Water signs, I'd say mainly Cancer and here and there a Scorpio.

From the Air signs I think Libra and Aquarius, especially Aquarius born in February.

In the end of the day I think that not astrology affects and predetermines your MBTI type but it's more your life experience which builds your character and the way you were brought up.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Scorpio, or so says the data, hehe.
Am ENTP Gemini (strangely that seems to fit - don't mind me randomly posting in your forum xD)

True to type I'm an info-junkie, can't resist looking to see if there are statistical/scientific relationships between things :p

Anyhow here's that Astrology/MBTI poll data. Enjoy.
POLL: WHAT IS YOUR MYERS BRIGGS + ZODIAC SIGN COMBO? - astroligion.com

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Astrology is crack.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am a Libra and I 100% think that INFJ fits perfectly for me. I am knew to all the MBTI and Horoscopes but I have heard that INFJ are very contradicting, which I am. When I think of INFJ I think of a person with balance, which Libra being the scales of the horoscope to me its a perfect representation of who I am.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm an Aries with Libra as ascendant.

and one of my best friends is an infj too and she is a sagittarius. And my best friend is a cancer and he's a estj

But I do think that it mostly watersigns are where most infj would be found :)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces remind me of INFJ the most. Although signs aside, I find that INFJ fits astonishingly well with the description of Sun in the 12th house (the house of Pisces). I'm ISFP and I have Sun in 12th.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Does anybody know anything about birth charts and want to read mine? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am a Libra and I 100% think that INFJ fits perfectly for me. I am knew to all the MBTI and Horoscopes but I have heard that INFJ are very contradicting, which I am. When I think of INFJ I think of a person with balance, which Libra being the scales of the horoscope to me its a perfect representation of who I am.
I agree with the balance part. I've read that INFJs have a "chameleon-like" behavior by adapting themselves to different situations that it can be hard to identify them. I've repeatedly tested as an INFJ in different stages of my life and often found that when answering questions on a personality test, the answer, "it depends" comes to mind. Too bad that's not an answer choice lol.

In my birth chart from different sites (astro-charts.com, astrotheme.com, astro.com), I was told that a distinguishing feature in my chart is that I have even distribution of the modes (fixed, cardinal, and mutable) among my inner planets. I have fire as my dominant element among the inner planets though. I'm an Aries Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and Scorpio Rising by the way. Despite the Sun and Moon being fire signs, my Scorpio rising seems to make me an introvert by default. Maybe having a variety of elements in the chart has an influence in INFJ typing too?

·
Registered
1 Posts
In my birth chart from different sites (astro-charts.com, astrotheme.com, astro.com), I was told that a distinguishing feature in my chart is that I have even distribution of the modes (fixed, cardinal, and mutable) among my inner planets. I have fire as my dominant element among the inner planets though. I'm an Aries Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and Scorpio Rising by the way. Despite the Sun and Moon being fire signs, my Scorpio rising seems to make me an introvert by default. Maybe having a variety of elements in the chart has an influence in INFJ typing too?
I've come to a conclusion that our MBTI would be just the end product of a variety of factors, just like an equation A + B + C...= your MBTI. When it comes to astrology, I do agree there could be a very similar point to be considered. I'm an Aries Sun, Leo moon and Taurus Rising and we're getting pretty much a similar result as INFJs.

It has been quite an experience though, because I am a 12th house Sun and Mercury, so I hold myself due to several factors. When I used to be more academic years ago, I actually was an INTJ. Eventually I started tuning into my senses and things have been making more sense ever since then :p

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon, Virgo Rising

Had to brush up on the supposed characteristics of the latter two pieces but it all seems congruent with my INFJness, especially as manifested in my adolescence and early twenties

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Me:
Capricorn Sun in 12th
Scorpio Moon in 10th
Capricorn Ascendant

Stellium in 12th house (5 planets in there). People tend to say it's unlucky. :(

Never took Capricorn as a INFJ-like zodiac sign. Seems to be more for the STs out there.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i know 1 infj and 3 enfjs that are all pisces. the other pisces in my life is my childhood mate who is an isfj

i'm personally most attracted to scorpios, pisces and taurus

·
Registered
2 Posts
This post is why I joined this forum ..I am a novice Astrologer and my personality type is INFJ/INFP and is a big reason why I began studying Astrology as an adolscent because, I was seeking why I felt like an outcast. I think my whole chart says I am this type. First I think it starts with my the axis points of Ascendant Descendant of Virgo/Pisces and IC/MC of Sag/Gemini . Virgo and Gemini are ruled by Mercury so this is my ruling planet which its in Libra which is conjunct in Uranus all forming a stellium to my triple scorpio sun mars venus trinig my 6th house Jupiter Pisces. The Jupiter is in mutual reception to neptune in sag in third house. Most of my chart is in mutual reception of each ruling position, well practically. What this means is when a planet and its assigned sign form aspects to other planets and then however switch signs, as in Jupiter rules and Neptune rules Pisces. Another instance, would be my Saturn is in Cancer in the 10th house Cancer is ruler of 4th house amd Capricorn is ruler of 10th house. This is not a complete reception but fairly subjective to this energy especially since the opposing disposition of house placement. This is also the case with my 2nd house stellium it is ruled by libra and ends in scorpio which is opposite my moon in taurus so taurus rules second house and scorpio rules 8th house. I also have the ruler of my 2nd house Venus in this house which is in mutual reception with my Pluto but only in sign not aspect. Oh, also I have North Node conjunct my Neptune south node which is of course then Gemini. So all of this says I have a destiny to communicate well most likely write INFJ/INFP insights in a stream of unconcsiousness. Well I cant take up to much time explaining. If anyone is interested in more detail I would love to expound on my discovery ..of me..

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
This post is why I joined this forum ..I am a novice Astrologer and my personality type is INFJ/INFP and is a big reason why I began studying Astrology as an adolscent because, I was seeking why I felt like an outcast. I think my whole chart says I am this type. First I think it starts with my the axis points of Ascendant Descendant of Virgo/Pisces and IC/MC of Sag/Gemini . Virgo and Gemini are ruled by Mercury so this is my ruling planet which its in Libra which is conjunct in Uranus all forming a stellium to my triple scorpio sun mars venus trinig my 6th house Jupiter Pisces. The Jupiter is in mutual reception to neptune in sag in third house. Most of my chart is in mutual reception of each ruling position, well practically. What this means is when a planet and its assigned sign form aspects to other planets and then however switch signs, as in Jupiter rules and Neptune rules Pisces. Another instance, would be my Saturn is in Cancer in the 10th house Cancer is ruler of 4th house amd Capricorn is ruler of 10th house. This is not a complete reception but fairly subjective to this energy especially since the opposing disposition of house placement. This is also the case with my 2nd house stellium it is ruled by libra and ends in scorpio which is opposite my moon in taurus so taurus rules second house and scorpio rules 8th house. I also have the ruler of my 2nd house Venus in this house which is in mutual reception with my Pluto but only in sign not aspect. Oh, also I have North Node conjunct my Neptune south node which is of course then Gemini. So all of this says I have a destiny to communicate well most likely write INFJ/INFP insights in a stream of unconcsiousness. Well I cant take up to much time explaining. If anyone is interested in more detail I would love to expound on my discovery ..of me..[/QUOTE]
So your a Scorpio with a Virgo Asc and what is your moon sign? And you have a stellum in Libra/Scoprio in then 2nd house? 3rd house? So you have mutable signs in cardinal placements too?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I started looking at both MBTI and astrology out of trying to understand myself more and I really wanted to find like minded people because I felt so alone. I am a Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon, Capricorn rising. Taurus Saturn explains my need for a structured environment. Aquarius Venus explains why I can be really detached but humanitarian. Gemini Jupiter explains my love of writing and occasionally articulating myself well aloud too. Mars in Libra, well, I think it's part of the reason I thought I was INFP, but Mars in Libra can be a lot about trying to make others comfortable to keep the harmony but neglecting yourself. At my best without, though, I have a very strong sense of justice. I have a 1st and 11th house stellium. This might really be the big reason I was confused on whether or not I was an INFP or INFJ...I couldn't decide if I was individualistic or worldly. But, in the end, I think INFJ wins. 11th house is very community oriented. I have Sun, Mercury, Pluto, and Chiron there. Basically I want to be a part of the collective but feel like I'm an outcast so I want to make up for it by trying to make the world a better place. Not fun. Meanwhile, my first house stellium has Neptune and Venus, meaning I try to be a social chameleon and people pleaser. I also have Uranus there, and that's basically the 11th house all over again. Makes more sense now. I didn't get why I didn't have a keen sense of identity when I thought I was INFP, I just knew that I was different and it was bothering me that I couldn't figure out why, rather than me being individualistic....

I have Neptune, Saturm, and Venus dominant. I feel like that lines up very well with INFJ, Neptune and Venus in particular. Saturn comes through my perfectionism. I don't have a lot of water in my chart but the overwhelming amount of Neptune makes up for it, haha.

Oh yeah, and the fact that i have ELEVEN quincunxes. It indicates contradictions in the personality. I think that says it all...

181 - 200 of 204 Posts