Personality Cafe banner

201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think an INFJ is most likely to be associated with Watery signs with Strong Moon influence and the most likely Zodiac sign is Pisces.

I will explain why

Pisces is the natural 12th house of zodiacs, 12th house is the house of Spirituality, Enlightenment and also the house of Detachment(Self-Less). Pisces is a sign associated with Empathy, Compassion, Intuition, Spiritual and being alone.

Other watery signs are

Cancer - Ruled by Moon, the crabs are emotional, being the 4th house Home environment, more about self.

Scorpios - Ruled by mars, and known for their deep mysterious nature, and might have an aggressive outlook, which does not suit INFJ.

More than the ascendant, it is good if the Moon sign is Pisces, Moon signifies all motherly qualities - the Compassion, Caring, Nurturing and Affection, it is like the Queen showing warmth, grace, and femininity. Moon rules our mind, and people with strong Moon are often emotionally stable. Of course, the Moon should not be afflicted with malefic to function at its best.

Aspects and Conjunctions of Moon with other planets like Mercury(Intellect), Jupiter(Wisdom) will alter the results according to their position.

·
Registered
INFJ EII 5w4 so/sp (541) Pisces/Leo/House 8
575 Posts
I think the sign most similar sign is Pisces, but mingled with some aspects of Scorpio, Virgo and fire.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I know four INFJ's, all female.
Their Astrology signs are:
  • Aries
  • Gemini
  • Cancer
  • Scorpio
I doubt there is any correlation between Astrology and MBTI.

·
Registered
207 Posts
So my zodiac signs are:
Aries - Sun Sign (fire)
Pisces - Moon Sign (water)
Capricorn - Rising Sign (earth)

I feel like Pisces would be a good fit for any INFJ, just based on the characteristics.

Reactions: sunnyleo
201 - 204 of 204 Posts