Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, school is officially over for me, and instead of going out (too pooped), I thought I'd celebrate on here!

Anyhow, as a follow ISFP, I really enjoy the world for various reasons, and one of those reasons is how visually capturing everything is.

So I thought I'd post a thread where we can share our own joys of the beauty of things.

So, what beauties capture you? What makes you stand back and go, 'Damn,' or helps you make it through the day, or what is just something you simply enjoy having exist? Can be anything. And it doesn't have to be EVERYTHING. But if you enjoy listing everything you can think of that fills your heart with content, then list away, friends.

I'll start with 3 things:

-Roses
-The way the sun shines at dusk where I live (the iron redness of the dirt and the periwinkle sky look amazing when that bright copper sun shines on everything)
-My nephew's smile- true, pure happiness, it makes my heart break and reform at the same time.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
There is so much beauty all around us, if only we stop and really look. A few things i deem beautiful.

Black and white photography. The one in my avatar, i love. Just found it online today so still a bit excited :D I love black and white with a touch of colour.
Families on an outing with kids is beautiful . I love to watch how they interact, how they show love to each other.
Seasons, every season brings something beautiful and magical . Watching the leaves change colour and spreading
all that magic for miles and miles, wow. I see beauty all around me everyday, i try to soak it all up and enjoy.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hmm what captures my heart...
-Whenever I watch Cosmos or a clip or Carl Sagan talking about the universe, I always get caught up in how vast the universe is. There's no beginning and no end. It goes on and on and here we are little specks of stardust floating along... It reminds me of how childlike we as a species really are.

This video of NTG
-

-Elephants!!! Empathetic, caring, wise, loving etc etc Look!

(be still my beating heart)
That's it for now. I'll come back and add more hehe

·
Registered
9,800 Posts

Love love love. Elephants are such a gentle amazing animal.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Humidity (not those 'desert' humidities). The calm before the storm. Low atmospheric pressure (the wind). On days with these factors I leave my body. And I actually don't like rain. lol The smell of honeysuckles is so Elysian. Oddly shaped or colored sticks/stones on the ground. And dont get me started on mountains... Its like being on another planet if I can have every condition the way that I want it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I mentioned this in another thread, but in terms of beauty, something that really strikes a chord in me are photos of snow-covered locations at night. There is something so appealing to me about it. I love the dark and light contrast. Unfortunately, it doesn't snow much where I live so I rarely get to experience this in person :(

And who doesn't get the chills after seeing a long line of breath-taking trees in the middle of autumn?!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm what captures my heart...
-Whenever I watch Cosmos or a clip or Carl Sagan talking about the universe, I always get caught up in how vast the universe is. There's no beginning and no end. It goes on and on and here we are little specks of stardust floating along... It reminds me of how childlike we as a species really are.

This video of NTG
-

That's it for now. I'll come back and add more hehe
I just did a project about the universe! ha a very compressed, summarized project

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I mentioned this in another thread, but in terms of beauty, something that really strikes a chord in me are photos of snow-covered locations at night. There is something so appealing to me about it. I love the dark and light contrast. Unfortunately, it doesn't snow much where I live so I rarely get to experience this in person :(

And who doesn't get the chills after seeing a long line of breath-taking trees in the middle of autumn?!

Not for me either, nor do I see a lot of seasonal change. These are lovely though!

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Forests, trees, plants, rivers, animals... and chocolate.

OMG, how yummy does all this look. I wasn't thinking about baking a cake today, but....drools.

Reactions: m_dogg and Kito

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Meadows

Exposed rock formations

The sky

Movement that flows smoothly

People laughing uncontrollably

Musicians performing emotionally

Really nice or really extreme weather

Quality craftsmanship

When an idea is brought into reality

The feeling of things I touch

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Do you like the color blue, by chance? And that couple is so perfect. Sigh, romance.
heh, yes, i do. I love the look of water, even if its one of biggest fear. Yes, i love this couple, i hope this is what have to look forward too with my husband :)

Reactions: bushy128

·
Registered
312 Posts
The bustling streets of Tokyo, mid-winter. It's noisy and crowded, but you're alone - not lonely - alone, with the cold air stinging your pink cheeks. It's not just the visible beauty that becomes apparent. When you stand still and close your eyes, there's a sense of oneness with the world, surreal and yet you can feel it with all your senses.

I love winter in Japan.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts