Personality Cafe banner

5321 - 5333 of 5333 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,317 Posts
@tanstaafl28 I use kindle to. And hooked it up to Goodreads. That has really helped me keep track of what I read, how many books and has also helped me read more the past 3 years tbh.

Also love that selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,827 Posts
Check out Amanda M. Lee, Lilly Harper Hart, and Annabel Chase on Kindle Unlimited. Fun reads, not serious at all.

Reactions: Polexia

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,317 Posts
Keep in mind that a good 75% of them were not challenging reads for me. They were pure escapism. I was tested as having college level reading comprehension in the 7th grade. I love a fun story.
That’s awesome!

I only read for fun (as in escapism) unless I’m at work tbh. I do have an issue moving on from a book even when I don’t like it lol so I’m practicing getting better at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
'Lord of the flies' by William Golding. Reminds me of the movie ' The Goonies', mixed with Robinson Crusoe. Nice one!

·
Registered
Computer says INTP
596 Posts
"The Pig That Wants To Be Eaten: and 99 other thought experiments" - Julian Baggini

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’m reading a small handful of books at the moment.
Most prominently, I’m reading Roberto Bolaño’s 2666. I started this behemoth on holiday (unaware of the scale of the novel, I have start reading Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi here), and ripped through the first section, The Part About the Critics, on the plane home. I promptly bought the paperback and a trolley on which to wheel it, and I’m making good progress.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
The 'must read' for anyone on this forum: Jung's Memories, Dreams, Reflections.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Smitten by Lauren Rowe
Why Not? by Carey Heywood
Why Lie? by Carey Heywood
Why Now? by Carey Heywood

·
5,121 Posts
Astarte by karin boye, it is ok I guess, but was likely more interesting closer to when it was written, commenting on the things of the time, but still some thoughtprovoking parts, and I like how it is written.

5321 - 5333 of 5333 Posts