Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What causes people to be passive and to communicate in a passive way? I think been passive is a confidence issue and having low self esteem of yourself. I notice in myself I am very indecisive and never rock the boat. I always agree with things and never seem to value my own opinion. How can I stop been passive? I feel it has ruined my life.

Reactions: robespierre

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I notice that I want people to make the right choice on their own more often then not. I don't want to have to tell them what the right thing to do is. I just want them to be a good person and do it. That is worth more to me then them doing it just because they want to please me. I'd rather they do it for themselves and go threw the growth that it takes to make the right choice then have them feel they have done me a favor for doing something they should have done in the first place. I am indirect because I want to see people's true colors in situations more then anything else. I can easily be direct with them be their guide and tell them the best choice. That's easy for them because they then have no responsibility or accountability for their actions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts