Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I am a Fire Rabbit, enveloped in a shroud of mystery.

Reactions: Judson Joist

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
Ox.

Reactions: Froody Blue Gem

·
Banned
601 Posts
Water pig 1995. Born in the time of the snake (11pm).

Reactions: Froody Blue Gem

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Wait, you can have an element that's different from your sign's element? How does that work and how do you figure it? Does it have something to do with your exact time of birth? What does it mean if I'm a 1980 Metal Monkey born at exactly 7:00 PM?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wait, you can have an element that's different from your sign's element? How does that work and how do you figure it? Does it have something to do with your exact time of birth? What does it mean if I'm a 1980 Metal Monkey born at exactly 7:00 PM?
Each of the animals in the zodiac have their own inherent element. The lunar calendar is on a 60 year cycle (12 animals * 5 elements). So yes, you can end up having the element for that 'year' being different to the animal's inherent element. So taking my zodiac as an example, the year I was born in was the year of the fire rat. However rat's inherent element is water.

You are a metal monkey (1980). Monkey's inherent element is metal. That's it.

·
Banned
601 Posts
No, but apparently each time has its own sign correlation to it. 11pm at the night is the time of the snake at that specific day, if memory serves.

Reactions: Judson Joist

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm a Wood Dog. I was born at night, so that is supposed to make a 'dog' more wary in life, which fits. Not all of the description fits ultra-well though.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Horsey.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts