Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder... Do you guys think that if I dyed my naturally blonde hair a dark brown colour that I will become more intelligent?
Why don't you make a thread on it? Everybody else seems to be making retarded threads.....
She didn't so I thought I would. What do you think?

Dark brown, red, stay blonde, something else entirely? Personally, I think she'd look maaahhhvelous in eggplant.

·
Banned
1,105 Posts
We're going for "found in nature" colors then? Shame, I was going to vote violet.

Dark brown would require a reddish tinge, or the dye will look horrible. I say this from experience. No, I'm still voting violet.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Violet is found in nature! I did not specify the color had to be a color natural to human hair. Which shade of violet to have in mind?

Something with a red base?

Or blue base?

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
Violet is good. I had purple hair once. Well, streaks of purple and blue and pink. It was fun.

·
Banned
1,105 Posts
Red base. The blonde hair needs it to stick. I had purple streaks once upon a time. Boy, this takes me back.

·
Registered
335 Posts
What no poll option?!? She should go red. If I had naturally light colored hair I'd do it myself in a heartbeat, but as it stands too few brunettes who go red look good. It usually ends up that awful orange-brown color. yuck, reminds me of clowns every time I see it. :laughing:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I'm in agreement with Biocide. I think Turquoise with multiple layers of blues, violets, and maybe a touch of magenta.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes, see, I was thinking something close to what Apollo Celestio had, but to change it up (and make it suit most of my outfits) I will add highlights like the pic wealldie posted and all the ends will be made that lovely red-based voilet colour.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Red hair is difficult to achieve. If you do manage a perfect red, it'll probably turn pink in about a week.
I've done peacock a lot, I like it. It's a bit troublesome if you don't have help. The raw purple works the best, but it has a tendency to stain every other color. It looks good with a combination of various purples, greens, and blues.
Orange is really fun. It's best to mix it with manic panic's yellow, it makes it nice when it fades.. like an orange creamsicle if you bleach enough before dying. Don't try to bleach it out though, it turns electric yellow. The color of your urine after 7 red bulls.
Also, don't trust any abnormal colored dye by the color it gives you on the box. They almost always wrong, regardless if you bleach you hair white.
My knowledge is restricted to strange colors, white, and black. Sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts