Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you classify it?
what aspects of previous governments would you use?
And what additional quirks would you add?

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
1. Temporary dictatorship.

2. The members of character and ability, regardless of rank.

3. Remake the system to streamline, increase transparency and reduce corruption.
Make complaints and illegitimate entitlement claims force people using it for petty claims or system abuse to take responsibility for their words and actions.
Place people of character and ability in positions of authority, create a system to perpetuate a similar election process.
Make allowances for the power hungry of poor character to find office, but out of harms way for others.
Institute mandatory classical ethics, classical philosophy and classical critical thinking classes in all stages of education.
Forge a constitution that forces limited government and media transparency, but based off an existing constitutional system.
Then I leave power and adopt a new identity as a normal before the process kills and drains me... all that dealing with people, not fun.

Or so the quick plan goes.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Temporary dictatorship.

2. The members of character and ability, regardless of rank.

3. Remake the system to streamline, increase transparency and reduce corruption.
Make complaints and illegitimate entitlement claims force people using it for petty claims or system abuse to take responsibility for their words and actions.
Place people of character and ability in positions of authority, create a system to perpetuate a similar election process.
Make allowances for the power hungry of poor character to find office, but out of harms way for others.
Institute mandatory classical ethics, classical philosophy and classical critical thinking classes in all stages of education.
Forge a constitution that forces limited government and media transparency, but based off an existing constitutional system.
Then I leave power and adopt a new identity as a normal before the process kills and drains me... all that dealing with people, not fun.

Or so the quick plan goes.
I like it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts