Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While considering this subject, I also consider what normal human behavior (understandable behavior due to the circumstances of society's structure) is and maybe should be.
I can understand why people who have the power to make decisions that affect the masses choose to. I can also see various motives for this too.

Do you think the world's governments, wealthiest people and most influential people work in some combination to try to secretly control the masses against our wishes?

·
Registered
21 Posts
9/11 was an inside job.

Is that even a theory anymore?

Anyways..

Of course rich will always do whatever they need to keep their wealth and position. Popular weapons are mass media, propaganda, diseases, wars etc.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
9/11 was an inside job.

Is that even a theory anymore?

Anyways..

Of course rich will always do whatever they need to keep their wealth and position. Popular weapons are mass media, propaganda, diseases, wars etc.
It never was a theory to begin with because theories need at least a bit of actual evidence and logic behind them.

"9/11 was a inside job" isn't logical at all, there was literally no benefit from blowing up the WTC and going to war, don't even say "it was because they needed an excuse to take the oil!" because the cost of the war plus the damage from the attack excedeed the cost of the oil by far, they could have bought all the oil they wanted and it would have been cheaper than the whole war on terror.
Hell, to this day, the US hasn't recovered economically from 9/11, and people still think it was an inside job?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am a huge believer in most conspiracy theories. I have read all of David Icke's books, and if you haven't heard of him and love conspiracy theories, definately check him out! He pretty much uncovers the truth about all of them!

And I think it's healthy to have an open mind about them, I like what George Carlin always said, Question Everything!! Too many people believe the "official" story of everything that's on the news, without question. If they only knew. People should research things themselves and use their mind. I could go on forever about this subject, I am very passionate about it!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Everything can be a conspiracy against something. I think the increasing amount of apples is happening because "they" are trying to make bananas disappear.

·
Registered
259 Posts
In honor of a specific INTJ I won't name:

The Russian Revolution was orchestrated and funded by Jewish American bankers to take over the world. The same bankers that funded the war against the German Empire. The same German Empire that wanted the Russian Revolution to make the Ruskies quit WWI. Because communism was created by capitalists to take over capitalism with communism. And they wanted capitalism to fight back. Or something.

Also because the Russian Revolution had literally nothing to do with WWI, famine, and the awful Russian government. That would be too easy.

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
The Japanese are responsible for 9/11! They're the ones who invented kamikaze!
And I believe we're products of alien science. Who still live among us.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,567 Posts
lt's not that l don't consider some very seriously, but l don't ''like'' believing in conspiracies (l am sheeple, yes).

l support some of what was mentioned above xD

l simply don't like being in a room full of conspiracy types or being trolled into reacting some way, as l really do think that l have an unfortunate natural tendency to trust humanity, and they don't take kindly to that round them parts.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The Illuminati are seeking a new world order.The governments are puppets of the Reptilians. Light workers are fighting dark workers for the destiny of our planet. We were supposed to ascend into the fifth dimension on 2012 but earth did not sustain enough positive vibrations. Jesus was an alien.

I don't believe in anything I just wrote, but New Age conspiracy theories are a guilty pleasure. Government cover ups plus alien overlords equal unintentional hilarity.

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
The Illuminati are seeking a new world order.The governments are puppets of the Reptilians. Light workers are fighting dark workers for the destiny of our planet. We were supposed to ascend into the fifth dimension on 2012 but earth did not sustain enough positive vibrations. Jesus was an alien.

I don't believe in anything I just wrote, but New Age conspiracy theories are a guilty pleasure. Government cover ups plus alien overlords equal unintentional hilarity.
Jesus IS an alien. He's still alive.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Everything we know to be true is a byproduct of alien contact at some point in human history; namely world religions and specific technologies.

·
Registered
421 Posts
l simply don't like being in a room full of conspiracy types or being trolled into reacting some way, as l really do think that l have an unfortunate natural tendency to trust humanity, and they don't take kindly to that round them parts.
I've only met one IRL. At my local pub.
It started-off funny, when he was going on about the Illuminati. Then came the hand-grenade:
"You know who's really behind it though, don't you? THE JEWS."

:frustrating:

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,567 Posts
I've only met one IRL. At my local pub.
It started-off funny, when he was going on about the Illuminati. Then came the hand-grenade:
"You know who's really behind it though, don't you? THE JEWS."

:frustrating:
Haha, l have met sooo many.

And l get trolled by a cousin every holiday season, who basically approaches everyone individually and asks them about their lives; the usual.

He then proceeds to give individualized guidance that somehow involves the NWO or the Zeitgeist movement, last year he tried to convince me l was ignorant sheeple for not dropping out of school.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts