Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Words, textures, situations, etc. for example:

The word panties makes me cringe, cotton in bottles of medicine feels horrendous to me, and sticking my hand or arm in an unidentified wet spot on a desk or table freaks me out.

What about you?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Walking into a spider web, OMG, i turn into a crazy ninga :D

The smell of a dentist office, listening to the drilling while waiting.

The word sauve, it makes me gag.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Walking into a spider web, OMG, i turn into a crazy ninga :D

The smell of a dentist office, listening to the drilling while waiting.

The word sauve, it makes me gag.
Oh my, the spider web....eeeek! I do the same ninja dance. It's just awful! Or what about when you see a little spider dangling in a doorway and you could've easily walked right into it?!

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Oh my, the spider web....eeeek! I do the same ninja dance. It's just awful! Or what about when you see a little spider dangling in a doorway and you could've easily walked right into it?!
I don't mind if i can see them before hand, yet the thought of walking into it makes me cringe. The small ones don't bother me, i can even pick them up and set them free. The ones that move too fast, big, black, hard shelled, or hairy, faints * If i see one in the house that scurries away fast, i can't rest until someone gets it, removes it from the house. I remember waking up one time to see one crawling over my arm, big black bugger. I thought i was traumatized for life. Anything that moves fast, small and creepy, omg, help me ;)

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Bananas when they start to go brown. I cannot eat a banana that isn't still green unless it's in banana bread or smashed into pudding. I basically have a 1 day window. XD Something about the texture of the peel with brown spots is like a disease to me.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't mind if i can see them before hand, yet the thought of walking into it makes me cringe. The small ones don't bother me, i can even pick them up and set them free. The ones that move too fast, big, black, hard shelled, or hairy, faints * If i see one in the house that scurries away fast, i can't rest until someone gets it, removes it from the house. I remember waking up one time to see one crawling over my arm, big black bugger. I thought i was traumatized for life. Anything that moves fast, small and creepy, omg, help me ;)
Haha, this reminds me! I was walking by my sectional a few mos. ago and saw a giant (for my area) wolf spider on the back of it and when I went to swat at it, I missed and it scurried really fast under the couch. OMG! I couldn't rest knowing it was under there, so I ended up lifting up the entire end of the sectional, holding it up with my shoulder, and swiping it out with a broom stick.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Someones just had a shower and finally you can brush your teeth before bed:
step-step-st-squish.
You step into a pool of water and get the hem of your winter PJ's all wet.
Always. happens. to me.

Bending a long nail. ewy.

Slouching. I hate the feeling. It's almost as if i can literally feel my spine stacking when i get too negligent to keep a good posture.

Black eyes peas. They have really milked their careers. I feel all their stuff is habitually and painflly the same now.

Cakes with too much baking powder added or cakes that are as dry as a dessert.

When men do the 'limp wrist'. It's feminine. it's a put off to me.

When i'm holding a chip packet and everyones diving in to grab some chips, my poor hand feels likes it's being defiled or raped or something nasty is being done to it.

There are many cringe-worthy acts.
They are just some haha.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Lol... hmmm, let's see...

Clowns, dolls, puppets, mannequins, abandoned houses, premonitions, my own thoughts, the NSA, the CIA, the general government, a lot of churches, cults, white supremacists, white supremacist parties (witnessed one by accident), pretty much the whole state of Arkansas, cottonmouths, western and eastern diamondbacks, copperheads, brown recluses, black widows, dementia, amensia, and the list goes on :p

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Haha, this reminds me! I was walking by my sectional a few mos. ago and saw a giant (for my area) wolf spider on the back of it and when I went to swat at it, I missed and it scurried really fast under the couch. OMG! I couldn't rest knowing it was under there, so I ended up lifting up the entire end of the sectional, holding it up with my shoulder, and swiping it out with a broom stick.
LMAO, i would have done the same thing. Anyone coming into the house by surprise would think i'm nuts..heh!! The broomstick part made me laugh out loud, i so get it ;)

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
16 Posts
Shattered bone-marrow. Or the inside of sponges, something about those turn my insides to chaos.

Wait, aren't the inside of sponges the same as the outside? Haha!
The thought of feeling of being inside a sponge with all those asynchronous holes and crevices and paths make me want to inward scream myself into a singularity. The outside is fine, because you're outside looking in, the inside is just....wrong lol

Edit: inserted quote

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Pool cleaners
The sound of street sweepers
Someone crawling towards me on all fours
Eye surgery

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Pretty much nothing creeps me out, I really don't know what it feels like to be disgusted or creeped out by something.

Reactions: Enfpleasantly
1 - 20 of 88 Posts