Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For myself it is a mix between Melbourne shuffle and 'industrial'
I realized when I randomly dance I automatically imitate many traits in both styles, plus I love the music.
Sadly I am not nearly as good as these guys and the few times I have been on video I never got the link so it is on youtube somewhere...

Post your dances

·
Registered
19 Posts
I totally suck at dancing, never tried it while completely sober exept few official occasions.

EDIT: omg I wasn't fast enough!:laughing:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Y'all are boring. I want to learn to swing dance! I also took bellydancing classes for a while...

I'm no longer a big fan of club dancing, because I'm 5'1" and I only like really tall guys. Surprisingly, shaking my butt into the air between someone's knees isn't really that thrilling.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Y'all are boring. I want to learn to swing dance! I also took bellydancing classes for a while...

I'm no longer a big fan of club dancing, because I'm 5'1" and I only like really tall guys. Surprisingly, shaking my butt into the air between someone's knees isn't really that thrilling.
Pot::Kettle

I wouldn't mind learning some contemporary dances for certain occasions. I just can't imagine being one of those types that learns THE WONDERGIRLS craze dances and actually goes out in a club and does it.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I can salsa and do ballroom dance. My girl friend forced me to learn!:crying:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I so want to learn to swing dance too! (check 2:30 and 2:55, on the video)

I know how to waltz and sorta know how to two-step. I've also done square dancing, lol (a round dance is better, imo)
I've never tried any other types, but I'm willing and able, as soon I find a GF to teach / talk me into it, :proud:

Reactions: agokcen

·
Registered
364 Posts
The only reason I can dance at all is cause the musical I'm doing at the moment footloose! And I have no idea what style if any that is! I guess its kinda line dancing! I tried tap briefly for a show as well but had to give it up!

·
Banned
8,597 Posts
I can't really dance but I think I'd rather enjoy salsa and maybe swing.

Reactions: agokcen

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Honestly, if I just dance, I do a combination, "jerking", "industrial", and I guess Arabian, (where you just have that rhythmic flow going) all swirled in to one style, mine, :proud:

Reactions: archangelic peon

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Lindy hop !...Salsa is too much danced by everyone now. It's more fun to do something only a small group of people know. At least you can show off

1 - 20 of 20 Posts