Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,what do u think that our jobs were in past-like 7,10,15 century,etc.

I think that we were actors,comedian,funny people for the king or Royalty...:laughing:

What do u think?:wink:

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
I honestly think we were the ones thrown in the crazy dungeons.. either that, or prepped up for the guillotine.

Prostitutes, gypsies.. wild guess.

One of the pharaoh's masseuse? Feeding grapes/fanning the queen of Egypt?

·
Registered
644 Posts
One of the pharaoh's masseuse? Feeding grapes/fanning the queen of Egypt?
No, no, no...clearly we were the ones being fanned and fed grapes. We are inspires and ideas people after all, we arn't built for manual labour or servitude!

We'd be women who were discribed as "acomplished" as we could do a little bit of everything, painting, dancing, playing music, writing poetry.

Jesters, comidians and funny men...poets and politicians, fighting for change. Speach writers for great men, or great men themselves, surrounded by loyal INXJs who saw their potentual and helped make their ideals a reality.

Or of course dancers, who scandelousely showed off their legs! Actresses/actors, jacks of all trades, and con men...charmers, who did what they had to in order to survive while trying not to hurt anyone, and never seemed to lose their smiles no matter how bad things seemed. Even when they were technically criminals, people it was hard to hate.

Warriors who fought for the people they loved, and their comunities.

People who did not always do what was socially aceptable, but who followed their hearts and did what they felt was right.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I was definitely a gypsy. I can't stay in one spot as it is. I've lived in my house for five years and I'm going nuts!

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
Maybe I was taking the thread too literally, but I was envisioning life of the nobility/aristocrats, and seeing how ENFPs fit in the picture. That would also depend on which social class we were born in.

I woudln't prostitute myself, but given the fact that most people were subservient/indentured workers, I don't think there was much of a choice, other than tending the fields, and eating oat and barley for dinner off the the elite's quaters, huddled up in a small cavern while we hold onto our bibles while it thundered and poured rain onto our hay stacks and porridge.

If I had a 'choice' during that time? I'd definitely be Galileo, who went against the grain, even though I might of been persecuted... either that, or chit chatting with the greek philosophers who tagged the icons of atheism in stone (I'd be more on the agnostic side, picking their brains out).

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
I have wondered what would I have been if I was born say 10,000 years ago in some small village or tribe? And came to the conclusion that I'd be like a shaman or healer that knows all the beneficial herbs around. As a kid I had all the predisposition towards this kind of a 'job'.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
8,000 BC = Shamans

4,000 BC = Pharaoh's Mystic

1,000 BC = wandering philosopher

BC/AD = The 13th disciple of Jesus. The one who kept begging for water turned into wine (amongst other chemicals) again until he was expelled.

1,000 AD = Court Jester

1,500 AD = Shakespeare

1965 AD = Robert Downey Jr. (born)

2010 AD = Plant salesman (me)

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts