Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dream, a lot, and most of the time I remember them. Just wanted to see if anyone else is like that. If you remember any of your dreams from the night before, share them!

I don't recall the entire dream, but I've clearly been watching too many episodes of Bones at once. I dreamt that I got married to Hodgins... and in my dream I remember saying to myself, "Oh man, I just realized that I can start introducing myself as Mrs. Jack Hodgins!"

>.>

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Last night I dreamt I was swimming with someone I barely know or give a shit about from my school. The swimming pool we went to had a ridiculously low ceiling. There was opsticles all around it, it was strange - like almost tunnel like - like a ball pit in chucky cheeses or something.

It was really dark as well. I couldn't see much.

Pretty boring. A bit strange, too.

4,757 Posts
I dreamed that there was this special doorway in the hotel that me and my family were stating at. Anyway, if you entered it, if took to a place where you could do and create anything you wanted. I remember grabbing onto this long red licorice rope attached to this plane and letting it drag me around the world - then I imagined a parachute when I wanted to be set down. I also remember jumping from one continent to another and creating this fluffy white dog out of cotton balls. Unfortunately, we then had to come back to reality and a lot of people were having difficulty not getting what they wanted all the time.

Also, weirdly, I remember inebriato being in my dream - you were this teenage girl with another fluffy white dog (I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are, but well, yeah). You know you spend too much time on PerC when ...

There were a lot more details to the dream but I can't remember them anymore :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
You know, I remembered it when I woke up, but now that it's been a couple hours it's fading, so I only remember bits and pieces.

I remember something about being inside a video game, sort of, only it was real life (well, dream real life!). My two friends (who were not anyone I know IRL) and I were fighting this evil king. Yeah, three girls against a king. I can't remember if we killed him, or just defeated him and let him live. After that we went to the house of one of the girls. Her parents were part of some weird religion and part of it was that they had to close all of the curtains at sunset. (I remember not knowing anything about the religion and intending to look it up on the Internet when I got home!) Then my mom came to pick me up, and somehow like every bit of clothing I owned (for some reason it was mostly shoes, underwear, and coats!) was at the girl's house so it took me a really long time to gather up all my stuff. Then I woke up.

Sense, my dream made none.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I remember that I woke up (in the dream) and life was going around as normal, then suddenly I remembered that my final exam was going to start in 5 minutes, so I quickly started changing my clothes and stuff, and this plug kept on releasing electricity and burning the curtains, so I told my mother and then started running out of the house and kept running towards the school. The weather was more cloudy than usual and the sky was orange.

Weird...:mellow:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Something was trying to get me last night. I don't know what it was, but I felt like I couldn't get away from it, ever.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I had a dream that one of my college dormmate's girlfriends was attempting to hit on me, up until she noticed that the clothes on my bed weren't folded very well and had soap residue. :eek:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, so I had the most screwed up dream ever last night. I dreamed about Promethea. Yes, the Promethea from this forum. I have no clue why - we've never talked, and I barely know her. I know it was her though, because in the dream I mentally recognized her as Promethea, and she looked just like her. Anyways... in my dream, she killed someone four years ago, when she was 13.. and in my dream she was 17 (I know this isn't true). She and I were somehow friends and she was traveling with my family (who looked nothing like my real family) and we were about to stay in this hotel, which was incidentally the hotel where Promethea killed the guy - she stuffed his body in this box in room 401. I found out about it because when we got there she took me to the room and showed him to me and told me about what had happened. Apparently he raped her, and after, when he was vulnerable, she got the upper hand, tied him to a chair, and murdered him before stuffing him in the box (because she didn't know what to do with the body). I think the lesson of the dream is to recognize that hotels have horrible maid service, because after 4 years they still hadn't found the rotting corpse.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Last night I had a dream that one of my best guy friends was seeing another girl and he told his best guy friend not to tell me. But he did end up telling me. And then the world ended.

Hm....... :shocked:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
It was a very strange dream. Let's see if I can explain it clearly.

So, someone I loved entered some contest and I didn't want them to go because I'd miss them and I had a feeling it was a trap instead of a contest. But I didn't know what kind of trap. So once this person got to the "contest" I started seeing what was going on and my guess of it being a trap was correct. Other people were there too and they didn't understand why they were tricked into being there. So they decided to try to escape, which they were successful with. But the man who brought them all there was not pleased. He knew where they all lived and went after them...including my loved one. He finally caught up with her and started to shoot at her. He stopped for a minute and that gave enough to time for her to ask why he was doing this. She was hiding while doing this and she finally 'rounded the corner to take a look at this man. He wasn't there anymore. Instead she saw screen with a bunch of people on a roof top who looked exactly like the people she was trapped with... including someone looking like her. In a startling revelation, she realized he wanted all of those people out of the world so he could introduce his creations he was grooming to replace the people that he trapped….then I woke up. lol

It was so freaky.

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
I dreamed of the day Meak comes to be with me...quite a lot of scenarios went through my head...including, oddly enough, a visit to the city museum to get her caught up on...the city and how it came to be and stuff (no idea why).

Yeah, I'm a sap.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Finally, a break from the constant war and [pre/post]apocalyptic experiences.

I got to gently float down to a lotus flower on a pond. Then, I simply stayed there and basked in the bright warmth of the sun and the ambient warmth of the blossom.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I dreamed I visited a secluded restaurant in the woods back in my home town. It was called Julio's Buffet or something like that. It doesn't really exist, but I think the idea of it was based on the restaurant where I used to work back when I was 17. Why it was nestled out in the wood, I don't know. No real restaurant would be set in a location like that. There must have been some symbolic significance to that.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I dreamed something about the INTJs of this forum planning on taking over the world...or something like that. I don't remember the details, which is strange. I usually remember my dreams pretty well. I think I'm spending too much time on this forum...

:unsure:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I dreamed I visited a secluded restaurant in the woods back in my home town. It was called Julio's Buffet or something like that. It doesn't really exist, but I think the idea of it was based on the restaurant where I used to work back when I was 17. Why it was nestled out in the wood, I don't know. No real restaurant would be set in a location like that. There must have been some symbolic significance to that.
I can see a restaurant with that kind of location carving out a niche for itself. Lumberjacks, park rangers, cultists, and militia members on weekdays, hunters, campers, geocachers, and big foot enthusiasts on weekends, with the occasional police search party or overly ambitious Google Maps team to carry a slow lunch.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My family and I were at a store and I was arguing with one of the workers. She called the cops on me and they arrested my whole family for some reason (Me, my niece, my 2 brothers, and my stepfather). They put me in a van with a female cop and my family in a different van. After arguing for a while, the cop revealed to me that she is my half-sister and my biological father wanted to talk to me. I initially declined because my mom hated him and so did I. We kept talking but I don't remember the details. I don't remember how we reached the agreement but I said I would go to live with them if they let my family go. The dream ended with me giving one of my brothers a hug and then going back into the van.

What the fuck.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts