Personality Cafe banner

3621 - 3632 of 3632 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
I dreamed I was playing Mercy in Overwatch.
(irl) I made a friend on there who's a really good dps and I'm a really good support and we play a lot together just us two and he's so fun to play with. He always does 1v1 when we're queueing (how do you spell??) and roasts me for how much he destroys me.

·
Banned
16 Posts
An old friend of mine. And how he used to sing at camp fire gatherings old songs and get everyone join along.

Now... he is no longer with us anymore.

·
Registered
♂️ Xennial - Melancholic/Choleric
3,810 Posts
I was exploring my subconscious, it looked like an old mediaeval castle. Freud was my guide, and I was seeking for Id. Freud said that the Id is in a toilet, but I checked all the toilet and Id wasn't in any of them.

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
Two nights ago I had this dream. Stanley Tucci (the Italian-American actor) was wearing a suit and he had a mustache. He was inside a supermarket. He was carrying a suit jacket, as if he had just come from a dry cleaners. Somehow, chocolate ice cream popsicles spilled all over the jacket he was carrying with him. It ended up in a big mess on the floor. He looked at it, slightly sad and weary. He said "mamma mia" and I was there, in the dream. I kind of laughed and said "that was so good". He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Last night I had a dream about Dick Van Dyke as he appeared in the TV series Diagnosis Murder. That's all I remember.

·
Registered
♂️ Xennial - Melancholic/Choleric
3,810 Posts
I was doing plumbing in my uncle's house, the pipes were literally full of shit. Another toilet themed dream, why do I have them?

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
some random guy said "your mom can go to Hell" so I punched his face two or three times and told him "the only reason I did that is because of what you just said"

·
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
2,831 Posts
I was at some place (I think it was a school - none I had ever been to) and sooner or later my mom came to take me back home on the train, but when we got to the station I realized I had left my jacket and I was like "Sorry mom! but I'm not losing my favourite jacket! Someone might steal it!" and so I jumped out of the train (while it was moving!) and I ran back to get it. When I got there I realized I had forgotten my school bag as well but I didn't seem to care as much about that. I think I found the jacket but the rest is blurry.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Last night's dream was a dark comedy. I was an observer, not a participant.

The story was about a kidnapper, his wife and two daughters going on a road trip in an old van that was turned into a camper. The husband was drugging people he came across on the journey, then storing them in secret compartments underneath the truck. I don't think his family knew what he was doing.

Things started to get interesting when the kidnapper pulled into a service station to buy petrol. The kidnappees escaped, but didn't report their kidnaps because they had Stockholm syndrome.

·
Registered
Knavish Equerry
1,205 Posts
Why.
I'm half-asleep, imagining myself parking my car near a hiking/bicycling trail, veering off-course and stumbling upon a dilapidated hospital.
Catching an off-color scent in circulation... wandering inside... finding a rancid, decaying form reclining on an examination table,
split-open Jack-the-Ripper style. Transparent, yellowish liquid a centimeter deep flooding the floor.
Panicking, removing myself, returning to my vehicle: catching a glimpse of a man calmly exiting the woods I just left.

3621 - 3632 of 3632 Posts