Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Disney movie touched you the most? Mine is tarzan, because i felt i could relate with him as a kid.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How come flora?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Mulan. I'm a good queer.

4,757 Posts
Obv the Lion King. The Circle of Life still sends shivers down my spine.

It didn't touch me but also Alice in Wonderland. I love that movie so much - the absolutely perfect surreal and neat movie. Definitely my favourite movie as a child - no wonder I grew up to be so weird :tongue:

·
Registered
869 Posts
How come flora?
My favourite Pixar movie is Finding Nemo ;p

Edit to add: I prefer grown up films, and I find Disney too commercial, too cheesy, too easy, too sentimental in a schmultzy way. I dont think I've ever seen a whole Disney movie. I dont like the images they use (much prefer Tim Burtons style for example) nor the style from an aesthetic point of view. I dont like it they feel they have to write stories to be politically correct etc..it's just totally not me. I hate it actually lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how about the jungle book, what are your opinions on that?

Reactions: QueCueYew

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oh hell yesss! I love Disney!

I'm absolutely in love with The Little Mermaid -- it's hands-down my favorite movie ever. The story, the innocence of it, the artwork and animation, the MUSIC (Alan Menken is beyond amazing), the script… OH my god I love this movie. <3

*deep breath* Okay, I'll calm down now…

Honorable Mentions:

• The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Heaven's Light / Hellfire. Oh, Hellfire… *huge semi-creepy grin*
  • The Lion King: The scene where Mufasa dies and Simba's reaction to it always breaks my heart. :crying:
Side Note: I also love Aladdin and Mulan, but they didn't "touch" me per se.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fantasia was awesome! as well as goofy movie!

Reactions: under skies
4,757 Posts
The old Fantasia that was in like 1940s or 50s or 60s or something.

oh god that movie is trippy
Damn, that broom/magician scene scared the crap out of me when I was young. Even now, it's creepy as hell.

Reactions: Cheazy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The fox and the hound made me cry:crying:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Touched me?
Well "Up" made me cry the most (except for when I was a little kid, The Fox and the Hound made me sob at the end.

The" Little Mermaid" was my favorite because I related to Ariel sooo much but it was tied with "Aladdin" who I thought was hot and I loved the music the most in that movie.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Beauty and the Beast touched me when I was a little girl and I never did fully recover from the trauma.

Reactions: Oryx
1 - 20 of 55 Posts