Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch animal planet, make jewellery, play DS pokemon, and write poetry. Also I love chatting on here. :crazy:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I enjoy drawing and painting! If I'm not feeling art and art isn't feeling me, I love reading books, whether it be fact or fiction.

I don't like watching television that much. Too much art to do!

·
Registered
644 Posts
I read and write variouse things...scheme and come up with wild projects, like teaching myself Japanese, or I get really into learning about ancient ships, or learning about mythology...I get really excited by learning new things, and gaining new skills.

I will tirlessly work on and resurch things, then sort of lose interest after maybe a month or two. There are new things to learn you see...or make, or do...

However a lot of my projects are linked to my writing, and start out as resurch for charicters or stories.

I also draw, paint, listen to music, hang out with friends, I'm very into films, I sometimes make my own, and I do the odd craft project. I enjoy theatre, going to historic places, art galleries...so, yeah, lots of stuff.

·
Registered
34 Posts
A little bit of everything

I like to go horseback riding and watch the other horses and riders to learn techniques or what kind of horse I would like to ride next time. I like to go up in planes and of course am only fulfilled when I have picked the pilots brain and know every single button, lever and prop function. I am thrilled when they say would you like to try it. Same goes for trains, boats, buses, motorcycles. Yes I will try anything once. I have to know how it feels. I put everything in to the role. Not sure what they call that but it is as if I am the pilot or master of what ever I am doing at the moment. Simulate it is the word I guess.

Studying and learning, philosophy, bibliography, any religions study group, archeology. I study people, some animals and what things are made of and why that material, color, texture was chosen. I love style in clothing and hair as long as it is natural to the body and flowing.

I do get bored after a while too. Like I have exhausted my resources and if I want to know anymore I will have to find an expert on the subject, which I would if I knew they wanted to share their knowledge with me. Or I would have to go to college for years which I don't mind as I could be a lifelong student alternating with teaching. I just don't have 10 lifetimes to learn it all.

I watch House and want to be an endocrinologist and a neurologist.

I love being nice and helping others.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I like hanging out with friends and having fun.
On my free time I usually play pc games with friends and meet new people either in person or online. I really most especially like to study alone sometimes on biology, emergency medical services
Or read the news paper I get for 50cents on my way back from school. Sometimes when I'm really bored I read the us army surivial guide or talk to my INTJ friend about what we would do in case of a zombie apocalypse. But in general ENFPs always find new fun things to do!
Edit: also recently I've been learning to make techno music and also I'm getting pretty good at cutting peoples hair!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts