Personality Cafe banner

What do ENTJ's think about presents?

2839 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  JamesA
Soooo, one or more of you might know about my current stalker-like obsession with an ENTJ right now! Sorry, you guys are just absolutely endearing to me.

He's been really kind to me these past few weeks and I want to thank him for inviting me to prom and going out of his way to do tiny favors for me. :D

Would giving him a small present in this case be appropiate? Do you guys like presents? If so, what kind of present would you like? (Useful, cute, thoughtful?)

We both share a hobby of Pokemon and so I was thinking of making a small felt keychain of his favorite Pokemon. Would that be too little? Or should I get him something more useful like a giftcard? (Although I would rather not because that's a little... impersonal...) :p

TL;DR: Would you ENTJ's like to share what kind of presents you like the best and your experiences with them? :laughing:
Reactions: hackm and bionic
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
LOL Awwww.... I have a pokemon keychain on my house keys next to my Bettie Page one.... I totally support the Pokemon idea. Make sure it's a badass pokemon like Bulbasaur or Charizard. Don't give him a pussy pokemon like Marill.

*kicks self for knowing her pokemons*
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.