Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other types, specifically the intuitive types? I'm an ENFP

I have a couple of close friends who are ESFJs and sometime they look at me like I'm crazy for saying the things I say. I just feel like they'll never really get me, you know?

We probably wouldn't be close friends had we not all been room mates through mutual friends.

Do you "get" us?
or do we confuse you guys?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
You guys are friggin nuts! But, that's not a bad thing. I actually kinda dig the randomness of ENFPs and to an extent INTPs have that same randomness! I may not "get it" but I'm highly amused by it....if not a bit envious. I am a laid back person for the most part.....but that really only applies if I have everything lined out and plans are in motion. :confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Some of my closest friends are ENFPs. I know this ENFP girl who is incredibly lovely but some of the things she thinks about doing are quite frankly absolutely crazy and fairy tale esque lol. We get along brilliantly though, you guys just seem so kind, caring, willing to listen, patient etc (insert loads of good comments here about ENFPs :))

·
Registered
462 Posts
You guys are friggin nuts! But, that's not a bad thing. I actually kinda dig the randomness of ENFPs and to an extent INTPs have that same randomness! I may not "get it" but I'm highly amused by it....if not a bit envious. I am a laid back person for the most part.....but that really only applies if I have everything lined out and plans are in motion. :confused:
Yeah I fully agree with that. My girlfriend is an INTP and I do sometimes envy her for just that.

·
Registered
472 Posts
well, I can easily empathise with anyone, so they'll all seem normal to me. the only thing I can't understand in people is apathy.

my two best friends are INFJ and INFP. I love their originality and the way they're so genuine. I can't think of a bad thing to say about them, really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts