Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
My two male ESFP friends like to do pretty much anything if it's with a group of people that they like. If they're with someone they don't like, even if they're ignoring that person, they won't have a very good time.

·
Registered
815 Posts
My best girl friend is an ESFP, and she has to pretty much always be moving or sleeping.

She goes on a lot of walks, does hot yoga, meets people for lunch, goes to a lot of events her friends invite her to like birthday dinners and bbqs and such, shop.

We actually like to do a lot of the same stuff, but I'm more comfortable doing solitary activities like reading, surfing the Web, etc.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
My best girl friend is an ESFP, and she has to pretty much always be moving or sleeping.

She goes on a lot of walks, does hot yoga, meets people for lunch, goes to a lot of events her friends invite her to like birthday dinners and bbqs and such, shop.

We actually like to do a lot of the same stuff, but I'm more comfortable doing solitary activities like reading, surfing the Web, etc.
In what way is that different from regular yoga?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a friend that's an ESFP, and she's pretty much always moving. She loves working out and is quite an athlete.

She loves parties, too.

I wonder if this is why I haven't seen any on this forum yet. They actually have a life. :p

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wonder if this is why I haven't seen any on this forum yet. They actually have a life. :p
I think you're onto something there -- I feel like there are only 3 (semi-)active ESFPs on this board! :crazy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I'm only on this board because of a bout of severe depression which has led me to isolate and not get any enjoyment outta things I used to love to do.....THE MOST CONFUSING THING EVER FOR AN ESFP

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
They do have lives, but some like computers as well. Just not sites like this ALL THE TIME. If they sit long on a laptop, its a site that has some big entertainment to it. Parties, outings and like you said some working out.

·
Banned
101 Posts
i like working out but i wouldnt say i do it for fun its more of a habbit. im always hanging out with my friends during my free time and providing the lols. if my friends are busy im usually in my room listening to music really loud until someone asks me to lower it hahah

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Playstation, watch sports, play sports, eat, listen to music, dink around on the internet, listen to radio dramas, go to movies, go out to eat, road trips, go to baseball games, motorboating.....

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
In what way is that different from regular yoga?
I don't know if you were being serious but I just found this absolutely hilarious! *cough* I don't know, maybe I'm a little dirty minded...
anyway.

I love art - both appreciating and creating, and right now I'm really into cycling. I have to go cycling at least every few days and ideally several times a week. I love feeling the wind in my face and my legs moving. In fact I get RLS-like symptoms if I don't get to cycle for more than 1-2 days :O

I used to like going bouldering, but I haven't been in ages.

I like listening to music, too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts