3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Mmmm I'm not hitting on you or suggesting. But I am loyal,quite, and calm. Even if I'm not calm....I appear like I am for the most part.

Wooh how's that for being conceited.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Hello, Ms. Queen, welcome to Personality Cafe. If there's anything I can do to make your experience more enjoyable, do not hesitate to ask.

Theory test.
Hello, SA! :happy:

Thank you for your late welcoming post (better than nothing at all, right eh?) :proud:

I doubt that you can make my experience more enjoyable, Sir.
Because if there's any person that could make the world more enjoyable, then the person is me. :wink:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Do you mean calm and quiet in nature or in ideology?

Like, I'm pretty quiet and nice and all that -- slow temper, shy, can talk to anyone kindly.

But I have a pretty radical ideology.

Which do you mean?
She means a boulder. More specifically:

·
Registered
19 Posts
A good head on his shoulders and a strong moral compass, and less of the emotional lashings. If I'm willing to make like a reasonable person and discuss the situation objectively to solve the issue first, please do so as well.

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like a guy who's calm and more willing to take risks than I am. Not too many risks, but like enough to make me challenge myself. I also don't like someone who's bossy or controlling, I am those things already, so I don't like having someone else be that too. I would say that technically a best fit would be a ISFP, but INTP would work too, because then you don't deal with the feeling vs. thinking issues. But be careful, if you don't like to be bossed around at all, you shouldn't date a ESTJ. I mean, unless they're someone who is more open to change then some. ESTJ's like someone to take care of, but not someone who they constantly have to care for. Like if you're constantly whiny that's annoying. But I love comforting people and doing nice things for them. Also guardian's like it if they're considered responsible and very loyal. Also be careful cuz ESTJ's tend to want things out in the open, and I tend to get upset with people who are passive aggressive a lot, so if you are, be careful. Hope this helps! I know its a little long...

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
LOL LOL LOL

I like the quiet, calm, and loyal type.

Oooh oooh, me me! An INTP that commits is fanatically loyal (as in would pass up sex with Helen of Troy just so that they wouldn't betray you.) INFJ's are very good, but you have to make sure that they don't see you as a friend. ESTJ+INFJ or ESTJ+INTP are both equal to win.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts