Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I enjoy Outdoor activities (swimming pool, mountain climbing, etc), Playing & Watching Sports, hanging out with friends, watching good movies. I used to enjoy to design websites, programming and stuffs but im not into it anymore.

I don't drink and I almost never party =p

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
the ESTP I know likes to be active (run, bike, taekwondo), be with friends, and enjoy beer. and he is a bit of a self-proclaimed nerd, so he plays a lot of video games! :)

OWL

Reactions: XXXX

·
Registered
94 Posts
anything that gets the blood pumping and gives me an adrenaline rush! surfing, skiing, snowboarding, playing sports, being outdoors. and yeh, i do like to drink and party. diff place every night. i hate doing the same thing over and over again. speaking of drinking...anyone ever have an UV Lemonade?? omg sooo good. if your a vodka lover! lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like to go to raves. I enjoy house parties and of course drinking.

As for recreational activities, I like to play indoor volleyball and basketball. Sometimes I go jogging around my neighborhood or I go to the gym.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pissing people off... definitely a favourite pastime...
Basketball, mountain climbing... above all Snowboarding...

I personally hate drinking because I hate being out of control. But when you're favourite pastime is pissing people off... well, maybe that's just an instinctive protection mechanism...

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I love driving, driving fast! With lots of loud, nasty sexual lyrics like (HED) P.E.! Secondly, I love looking for random hole in the wall places... Like there is a German cafe down the st from me, and I'll just go in there for the experience. I also like going to Japanese stores/markets. I really just dig new experiences period. I love concerts, movies and some TV shows. All of my favorite TV shows have INTJ main characters... And I know a lot of INTJs, they are pretty funny, so are ENTPs. I love going to parks and hiking. KAYAKING IS SOOO FUN! Idk i like to do random ass shit really

·
Registered
51 Posts
Troll. Annoy others. Recreational sports activities. Run around the house and create noise. Disrespect others by grabbing their shit and not giving a fuck about their personal space. Masturbate or fuck bitches. What else? This is pretty much what ESTPs do.

·
Her Royal ESFPness
2,879 Posts
Well, I personally like to go out clubbing with my girls, do some coke in the toilet, go mad on the dance floor then head back to mine for some hanky panky, more coke and several rounds of drinks. Might even have an orgy if everyone's up for it.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Well, I personally like to go out clubbing with my girls, do some coke in the toilet, go mad on the dance floor then head back to mine for some hanky panky, more coke and several rounds of drinks. Might even have an orgy if everyone's up for it.
You need a real girlfriend and some real things to do IRL so that you wouldn't have to make up all this nonsense.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts