Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
The INFJs I know are very calm, so it's not especially awkward for us to just sit in silence. One INFJ I know has badass Ni, and it's super cool to see it in action in combination with his other functions.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I actually really like INFJ's.
INFJ Personal Growth
From the unhealthy traits list (but they're traits I actually like):
-May be unaware (and sometimes uncaring) of how they come across to others
-May be intolerant of weaknesses in others
-May be cuttingly derisive and sarcastic towards others
-May see so many tangents everywhere that they can't stay focused on the bottom line or the big picture

And I can relate to -May be tense, wound up, have high blood pressure and find it difficult to relax- in some situations, like violating rules that I sense should be followed.

And seeing the mulitifacets of every situation is fantastic.

Reactions: Sheena20

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually really like INFJ's.
INFJ Personal Growth
From the unhealthy traits list (but they're traits I actually like):
-May be unaware (and sometimes uncaring) of how they come across to others
-May be intolerant of weaknesses in others
-May be cuttingly derisive and sarcastic towards others
-May see so many tangents everywhere that they can't stay focused on the bottom line or the big picture

And I can relate to -May be tense, wound up, have high blood pressure and find it difficult to relax- in some situations, like violating rules that I sense should be followed.

And seeing the mulitifacets of every situation is fantastic.
That's awesome :) was not expecting those traits to come up. I am also very fond of the ISTPs. They are so attractive on so many levels.

·
Registered
398 Posts
If you agree with the INFJ's ideals, they can be quite pleasant to be friends with. This happened in my case. It wasn't always like that. Back a few years, this INFJ friend's idealistic views and her constant correction of how wrong I was when I was chatting with her drove me to block her screen name for two years. Eventually, I decided to unblock her because she's still a good friend of mine deep inside, and I don't want to lose that. Although, she didn't know that I blocked her. She only thought I disappeared for two years. She treat people differently now though. When she came to my town, I had lunch with her. It was nice talking to her about life and other stuff.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I know one INFJ in real life, and two solely on the internet. All three are very kind, intelligent, and linguistic, having really gorgeous writing styles.

I guess their overall calm, cool, and collected demeanor is very attractive to me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I tend to consistently run into INFJs all the time... oddly, I don't know why. I usually get along very well with them and I like that they are expressive of how they feel and whatnot. I like that they can be imaginative (although sometimes it can be to the extent of being totally unrealistic) and at least from the ones I know, are very caring individuals. INFJs also help me open up about myself as well, since that's a big part of me that's hard for me to do. I also feel like they can be very persevering and persistent people, and I think that's cool too.

Reactions: Sheena20

·
Registered
601 Posts
Same function stack, different order. Plus I need an ISTP on my zombie survival team if the apocalypse ever shows up. I'll be the one with the insight to keep the group together, they'll be the person everyone respects and knows will have their back when the night is long and the zombies are legion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have come across one INFJ and I think he is attracted to my random side in never knowing what I will say and do. On the other hand, I find myself always a bit annoyed with him because he often times wants to pry, find out what on my mind, and tries to have conversations with me but I can see that he is trying really hard. I have often times walked away and he has followed another annoying thing about him. Sometimes when I speak he does not look like he is hearing me, which is irritating. I do like that he tries to be helpful even though I have never taken his help--which I think annoys him. He though seems to understand exactly what I am saying when I say it and it does not make any sense. Ideally I would like someone w/ some of his qualities but that knows when to leave me ALONE!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like how they're creative and they seem intelligent and insightful. How calm they are, makes me feel comfortable with them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My ex lover is an INFJ and I have recently started hanging out with her after almost a year of not seeing her and its crazy. Its like we have this unspoken bond and even though its been a year we still know each other. Its fluid, its easy to be around INFJs I think. You don't have to explain yourself to them a lot.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Where are the INFJs in flesh and blood? I want to meet you!!

Reactions: petite libellule
1 - 14 of 14 Posts